1

I waddle around on my hands and knees, gurgling as I crawl up the stairs. "Katsu honey, be careful" papa calls from the kitchen. "Holy shit Eijiro! She is climbing up the stairs!" Dad yells as he runs and picks me up. "Dada!" I exclaim with outstretched hands. Dad holds me close to his chest and rocks me slightly as he heads back down the stairs. He puts me down in the living room as he sits on the couch. I look over at him as he rubs his forehead. "Honey, what am I going to do with my little princess?" He sighs. "Our little princess and what do you mean?" Papa calls from the kitchen. "She was just climbing the stairs for heaven's sake!" He exclaims and sinks further into the couch. Papa comes over and sits next to him. I sit watching them both. "Tough day at work?" He asks. "Always is" Dad laughs painfully. With all my strength, I put my hands on the coffee table and push myself up. With wobbly steps, I walk over to Dad and Papa. "Look Katsuki" Papa whispers as I stumble towards them. Dad reaches out and catches me before I fall. "Our little baby walked!" Dad exclaims jumping up with me in his arms. I let out a little laugh as he smiles. "Dada. Papa. Happy" I say as I start to fall asleep in his arms. "That's right sweetie. Dada and Papa are very happy" papa says as he holds the two close.