1. Emperor [part 2]

♥︎ NSFW warning. I tried to add very little detail as possible. It's not much, but it's honest work.
♥︎ Emperor will be the only one with this kind of stuff. The others will be more chill.
♥︎ No drawing this time because I'm tired :(

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

She was a complete mess. After being trapped in this house for a solid week, she had attempted to text her friends for help numerous times, but Emperor would step him and put her in her place.

It eventually lead to getting her phone taken away. With it in the king's possession, she was practically on her knees in front of him. He had access to revealing her secret to Army whenever he wanted. She had no freedom.

The boy wouldn't do much to her. He hadn't made any advances to taking her virginity, and she was thankful for that. The most he would do was put his fingers in her and pleasure her until she knocked out.

Emperor loved playing with her. She was so expressive. Though, he made sure to do that at a minimum. She still needed to clean the house without raising any suspicion.

Well, he thought he was doing it at a minimum. In reality, he was doing it to her everyday. She would be forced into his room and he would touch her wherever he wanted. She couldn't refuse no matter what.

It was around that time where he was 'satisfying' her again.

They were sitting on Emperor's bed, [Name] sitting on his lap with her legs open. Her back pressed up against his chest as she breathed heavily, trying to control herself from moaning too loud.

"Are you getting used to this, princess?" Emperor held her waist tightly and used his other hand to pleasure her, the girl twitching in his grasp.

"E-E-Emperor.... I n-need.." She yelped, her face flushing [favorite color].

"You don't need to do anything when you're with the king." He chuckled. "Let all your problems go away. I'll take care of them for you."

She couldn't speak. She was under his control with nowhere to go.

He curled his fingers that were in her.

"A-Ah!" She came, soaking the sheets.

"Another hard day at work, my queen. I can't wait to do this tomorrow." He licked her neck, smirking when he saw her sleeping.

She was a sensitive one. If this was the real deal, she wouldn't even last a second.

"Yo, Emp!" Eging Jr knocked on the leader's door. "Have you seen [Name]? She still needs to clean my room."

"She went out to get some groceries." Emperor said loud enough for the other inkling to hear.

"Tell me when she comes back then."

Emperor sighed in relief when he heard footsteps walking away from his door. "I would wake you up right now, but you're so adorable~." He took his hand out of her underwear and brought it up to his face, juices coating it.

"This is much more than last time. Were you anticipating this?" He asked, knowing she wouldn't respond. "You're such a handful."

He wiped it off on the bed and cuddled closer to her, humming into her ear. "I have the queen of turf war all to myself." He cooed. "What a wonderful reward~."

"Brother!" Prince yelled from outside the door, twisting the knob that was locked. "[Name] promised to watch a movie with me but I can't find her!"

The king scowled. Why was everyone bothering them today?

"She went out, Prince." He stated.

"Can you hang out with me in the meantime?" The doorknob jiggled a bit more.