2. Army

♥︎ Sorry. I've been feeling unmotivated lately,, :(
♥︎ I rewrote this like, 3 times and it's still garbage!!!
♥︎ Your main will be the N-Zap '85. You and Army main the same weapon.
♥︎ Next chapter is Prince.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

He sighed in relief and set his opened manual down on his desk, skimming over what he had written down. There were no misspellings, no inaccurate data, and no errors in general. Aside from a few things he couldn't get a proper grasp on, he had completed his research.

He picked up his pencil and wrote at the very top of the page, writing down the title.

[Name].

An average B rank player. A rather introverted, shy inkling that hardly played turf war unless she is invited to one. Most of her time is spent at her house or hanging out with the members of the S4.

Speaking of that....

He flipped to the next page.

Friends.

She didn't have many. Only 4.

Mask. They had a cute friendship, leaning more towards a sibling way. They went to arcades and he bought games for her if she couldn't afford it. Nothing too serious.

Skull. The boy would give her private lessons on how to snipe with the e-liter since she loved the weapon, but didn't know how to use it properly. When they weren't training, they would be eating ice cream together. [Name] always offered to buy him a sweet treat, which is the reason why she can't buy other things sometimes. Skull also saw her as a little sister.

Aloha. He never passed up the chance to touch her. He's the reason why she goes out to play turf war. Whenever they win, he hugged her and kissed her cheek. They can play all day together and still not be tired.

Army couldn't figure them out. This is one of the things that needs an update later on.

He wrote under the paragraph about Aloha: "Something is going on between Aloha and [Name]."

....

And last....

Army.

.....

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like she hates him. They never hung out. They barely talked. She didn't even look at him unless he got her attention.

Army's heart ached. Why must she be so distant? He's trying so hard to be patient with her. If she doesn't cooperate, he'll have to do something he would later regret. A sad [Name] isn't something he wants.... however....

Stay.. calm. Stay calm. Let's not resort to that. He already has something in mind to get some sort of friendship going on. Soon, there'll be something to write in his friendship paragraph. He hoped to write "[Name]'s boyfriend" on there. Preferably soon.

The rest of his data were the basics. Her favorite food. Her hobbies. Her favorite songs. What type of clothes she wears and prefers. All that stuff.

Army turned to another page and blushed. There's a picture of the 5 of them, the S4 and [Name], taking a group photo together. In it, he was lucky enough for [Name] to be close to him.

He closed the book.

The plan he made has to work. There's no flaws in it. None at all. As long as his key for it to work doesn't fail on him, then everything will be set.

Army grabbed his phone that was right next to his manual and dialed the number that belonged to a certain inkling. The ringing stopped, and Army spoke, "Aloha?"