1:06 am on my couch!

Hi !welcome to my diary! It's (now) 1:07 am. I'm just sitting on my couch. I'm probably going to go make some coffee or tea!I'm on my kindle.

It's summer and school starts August 12th but scorpion day is on August 5th that's when we get our laptops information schedule and pictures taken! I can't wait for my first year of middle school. My middle school(desert skies middle school) is BRAND NEW well be the first class! It's HUGE! Bigger then a high school. I'm most excited for the library and macbooks! And of course my friends! And girlfriend lilyanne.

Oh here's some information about me! My name is Persia cossey I am bisexual. I have peach skin blue grey(depending on lighting)eyes and freckles I have brown hair too. Dirty blonde to be exact! I love to draw animate write and read!

I'm personally excited to have seven classes and a locker with Allison! My bffs are ava and Allison but sadly ava I going to coral academy :'(

I read dork diaries wings of fire survivor dogs and of course warrior cats!

My mom is asleep on the couch(the other one) I'm sleeping on the couch tonight as well. My big brother Ashton is on his phone in the kitchen miah my big sister is spending the night at my cousins destiny's with her bff Trisha. And my gram is asleep in her room. I live with my grandmother until my mom is completely on her feet with a house and stuff. I visit dad and mom visits with our dog mud flap Joey. My dad and aunts cat is looper and were getting a kitten after camping named fire Lilly or Rocky road(we hadn't chose with kitten yet)

The reason me and my mom are asleep in the living room is because it's soooo hot outside! Even at night! And the room isn't a option nor the beds so yeah!

I'm going to tell ava and Allison to read this so hiiiiii squeeee! Comment that your here!

Either way tomamrow I'm packing for camping the day after that! And I'm going to Hampshire rock! I can't wait.

Well I'm going to go get coffee or tea night guys! HUGS! UwU closing off at 1:31