Hello All!

Hey, been a while.

I feel like a lot of you, especially those who've found my work within the past couple years, are a little confused and disappointed. I'm here now to clear the air.

I was 13, turning 14, when I first got this app and started using it. For perspective, that's going on 6 years ago now. I was a very different person then, a very different writer, and I had very different interests and passions. I've simply grown and changed as a person, and while I still hold franchises such as Sherlock and Supernatural special in my heart, I'm not terribly interested in them anymore. I simply don't have the drive for writing stories about those things any longer. Besides, romance was never my forté anyway.

I know many of you who read my stuff really want updates, sequels, etc., and I know it's hard to not know what happens next. However, I'm sorry to have to say this, but please stop asking for/expecting these things. They won't come. I'm going elsewhere as a writer now, I don't have time to stay stuck around here. Besides, with all the payments and ads now, Wattpad kinda sucks, let's be real. It always kinda has.

I am turning 19 in less than half a year, I am out of school, I am working on novels and other areas of interest. My life is being driven away from my past. I will never forget nor lose my appreciation for my roots, I started here, this was my 15 minutes of fame that gave me the courage and confidence to take my craft further and higher than ever before. I thank you all, deeply, from the bottom of my heart, for that.

Furthermore, I will say continue reading my stories all you like, though I to this day don't think they're all that great and I can't fathom why, almost 6 years later, people are still reading that garbage (lol). Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate it and I'm very flattered. So, go ham on the stories I have written here (though there aren't many) all you wish, to your heart's content. However, if you like me as an author and are seeking more, it maybe isn't Destiel or JohnLock, but I have written more and done more with my life in the past 6ish years, and if anyone is interested or feels like it, you can check out all that.

On Instagram, my main account is reine.ard, and I also run a makeup account called vixsfixs. On Snapchat, you can find me at sadiecheesecake (Fox). I don't use much else very frequently, but I am also on Tumblr (slvrf0x) and Twitter (huntingsnoopy). On ArchiveOfOurOwn, I have written two works: A completed 5-chapter story titled "The Beast with the Flower Tattoo" and an ongoing-currently-at-25-chapters story titled "Melting Scented Candles." You can also look out for me, Fox Hunt (or F.R. Hunt) at book stores/libraries near you. Who knows, someday I'll be on those shelves.

Thank you all again for your continued love and dedication towards my writing, you bring me courage and strength every day. I don't answer comments/messages through this app much anymore, but if you wish to reach me, you now know where to find me. Thank you everyone, and as always, y'all just keep being y'all.

Sincerely,
Garnent (the Llama Royal)