chapter 1

A/N~~~~~
     ***************

# ®All rights reserved!

# Please don't copy this story in any form.

# The story is purely fictional. Any resemblance to names, characters, places is purely coincidental.

# Please mention : that  pictures used in the story are not mine credit goes to their respective owners.

# This is my first ever story so hope you support it !!

*****************************************

"Dreams have only one owner at a time, that's why dreamers are lonely."
                                        ~~~William Faulkner
****************************************

She is deeply drowned in her own thoughts, her chocolaty brown eyes are busy in visualising the climax scene of the running drama on stage but her crystal heart is roaming faraway from the current reality.
Her zoned condition breaks out with sudden arising noise of clapping there . Finally play ended with a happy ending note, she took a sigh of relief. Yes..! Finally the play ended the way she desired it to be a happy climax, and a happily ever after story , nothing else she wished for, though for her own too, she kept craving the same , but real life story never take the turn we want to.
Pain and pleasure and many more emotions dwelling at a time in her heart and they have no other better way to come out than tears. Her cheeks soaked with warm salty water , nose & eyes has become ember like . But she, Iris doesn't care to wipe them out . Her life makes no difference than a rollercoaster ride, so many ups and downs , the moment she is riding high and within a blink of an eye she is there deep down , always ..as usual alone , crying dealing with her pain , pain of her life.
How a girl like her can be so alone , alienated to all in a world full of so much chaos. There were a numbers of people who once used to claim that they would never leave her alone , but in a bit of time all they left proving the so called term ' friends with benefits' so true.