chapter 4

I have built
   My dream castle
   Within you, with you
  Where you being
My only Sun & Moon
Enlightening me with
Your cool warm aura
Day and night
Where our stars
Had formed a
Unique constellation
With our love
Shining so bright
No one is there
To make us apart
Just me and you
Our love & fireflies..💙❤
......

        Iris' POV...

           It doesn't matter whatever I do , wherever am I , he is constantly on my mind , I can't take my mind off of him.
Why...?? Why so..when he is not here around me ,has been a long time he left this place but I don't know why I always feel his presence , as if he is watching me , his deep black eyes staring at me from a far and he is smirking with delight thinking bout me.
   I'm really scared of my feelings for him what if they would turn in a kinda obsession . Oh no ..! Lovers can't think like a psycho...no...never... I really need to distract myself otherwise this feeling really gonna kill me.
  I feel some music will be a great help right now. Listening to Bryan Adam 🎶🎶.. cooling my mind . And here comes my favourite song "Everything I do..I do it for you.."... But no...why it's hurting me...it's...it's Mark's favourite song too, he always used to sing this might be school's hallway or his terrace ,he never  failed to approach his Lou's rhapsodic voice to me. Oh no...! not again . Oh Jesus! What should I do ...
   They says , love is a sweet pain, it hurts you, it pleases you , it gives you a pleasure of being so special to someone, but Moreover it takes from you, your heart , your peace of mind, your Everything what is dear to you for your life .
Suddenly doorbell rings out so loud...who might be at this late hour of winter's evening..! If I'm expecting someone..
   Keeping aside her stuff , slipping in her night silk gown , she barely drag herself to greet this unknown guest . The moment she opens the door, she gets shocked..an electronic current runs through her veins..if...if ...she is really dreaming...or it's real ,an ache occurs in her heart..tears run down with pleasure mixed with so many emotions. She hugs the person at the door so tight.