Prologue

Michael was just a normal boy. He was sure sweet to others, but he can go active because he likes too. He also make friends in Rhythm Heaven, as well.

"Alright, Boy. Ya gon' help me defeating Pitcher. If you do, You shall get some badge, k?" Slugger Pats onto Michael back, Michael nodded on what Slugger Said. "Okay, if that's what I'll do.."

At The Exhibition Match, Michael tried to concentrate the rhythm that Marshall give him along with his Mother. To Surprise, He did it. And Slugger finally got the ball hit and was in a home run.

(Image Source: Rhythm Heaven Wikia)Pitcher was a little upset, but applause at Slugger along with the Audience

Pitcher was a little upset, but applause at Slugger along with the Audience. With a Smile, Slugger carry the trophy with cheerful and bravery. Michael could cheer and clap, but because how tough Slugger is. He then runs out of the stadium, jumps and then open his arms wide.

Slugger and the audience saw this, as Slugger respond with a Confused look.

"Eh?"

Until he got hug-tackled by Michael who becme so much happy and elope. Th audience shocks at Michael, as Michael begin to hug Slugger with all of his energy and crazy. "Hey!! Get off! We are in the public stadium, Michael..!" He tried to push Michael off..

"BUT I CAN'T, YOUR HOME RUN IS AMAZING!! AND I CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT HUGGING YOU MY FRIEND!" Slugger feels a little uncomfortable when Michael said that. "Michael this is a Stadium! We can't-"

Before he can say anything to Michael.
.
.
.
.
Michael gets his chance and put his lips into Slugger mouth, Kissing it.
.
.
.
The audience saw this with a shock, as well Pitcher too. The audience begun screaming in joy as they love yaoi. Slugger blush madly as he then tried to Push Michael off with his Mouth getting kissed by Michael. But, Unfortunately Pitcher begun to go snapped as he then leaves the Stadium with envy. Slugger gives up on pushing Michael off and let him kiss while embarassed in front of the public stadium