~Chapter One~ That Day

Slugger grabbed the trophy while blushing, can't stop remember that happen in the Stadium. While Michael is hiding Slugger's Hand with joy, Still can't forget about that happen too.

"Dammit Michael, now the whole public is getting pleased by your kissing, Idiot.." Slugger said that and blushed again while holding the Trophy. "But i like how your techniques could make yourself a homerun!" Michael easily said that while holding Slugger's Hand.

"Well, you shouldn't do that in the stadium! you almost gave me a heart attack!" the Yellow Slugger asks the boy.

"But why?"

"Because we're...males! and...forget it" he jerks off and went home, Leaving Michael alone. but the boy smiled, hoping one day he will meet him again.

At Slugger's Home
Slugger was practicing Swinging bat in his house. He is seen wearing a Black Tank top. After swinging, he then goes into his room, Grabbing some dumbells and start lifting it. While lifting he thought: Can this feeling come back to his mind again?

Is he tried his best to win? Even after the Match? Slugger Shakes his head lightly and continue the lifting dumbells. A minutes later he then dropped the dumbells, look at the mirror and see his tough muscles. He flex his one arm a bit; it's a little strong, but he needs to train more.

At Michael's House..
Michael could only play his Teddy, while thinking about Slugger. How he can accepted his feeling to him now? Is it Lust? Love? No..

It's a Unrequited Love.

Michael could only blushed while sewing his Teddy plushie.

At Slugger House..
Slugger were practically swinging his bat while even never stop thinking about that event Michael caused. He kept on swinging wildly, But never gave up. His parents is passed away from car accident when he was child and become an orphan, so it's himself to live in the house alone. After swinging he then went upstairs to workout. Once he is upstairs, he sit to the Weightlifting bench, put his head down, grab the dumbbells  and start lifting it to start his daily workout.

While lifting, he was blushing about that happen in the Stadium. Which he was feeling uneasy to himself that he was annoyed. "Damnit..now this IS trying to haunt me. As he kissed me in public, what the f*ck!? Urgh..Come on...Workout, Workout.."

Because of this, he stopped his work out session shortly, went to his bed and cover his face with his left hand. With a groan and blushed.

"Man...That kid kissin' me? Why did he do this.." as he then cover his face completely with a blush