APPROVAL: PART-I

A/N: This story will have 3-4 parts instead of being completely one shot.
  The plot is that Nalu's son seeking approval from Gray take date his little princess and pursue their relationship further.
  Hope everyone likes it.

Luke Dragneel, youngest and only son of the Dragneel couple, greatly resembled his mother Lucy(Heartfillia) Dragneel except for his height, body built, eye colour and magic which he inherited from his dragon slayer father.

For his age,18 years, he is quite handsome, matured, bold and a perfect gentleman.

He is known for his charms, good looks and perfect sexy toothy grin which makes him famous amongst young girls. But none of them caught his attention.

Only a certain girl had his attention, love and time. Often both of them would spend time with each other by hanging with their friends.

He for a long time harboured a crush on her and vice-versa.

Finally, he built up his courage and confessed his feelings to her which she gladly accepted much to his delight.

They kept their relationship status secret from both of their family and friends fearing the wrath of her dad.

Even after 4 months of dating, Luke has never taken her out on a date.

So he decided to disclose this secret and seek approval from her dad.

#

Luke walked up and down in his room thinking about the ways to convince his girlfriend's dad.

"Eh!!! what do I do? Man, how will he allow me?"

He exasperated as he ran his fingers through his thick blonde mane and fell on his face on the bed.

He heard a fake cough sound across the room.

When he turned his head to look at the owner of the sound, he saw his parents and his sister, Nashi, who is a year older than him, smirking,

"Well, what do we have here? Our little dragon prince looks troubled. About whom are you thinking out this loud?"

Lucy asked her son out of concern.

"Looks like a girl trouble to us."

Both father and daughter duo said in unison.

He blushed widly which didn't go unnoticed by them.

"So our assumptions is right. Talk to us, we will help you out."

Natsu assured him which was rare from his part while Lucy who went to sit next to him gently stroked his hair to calm him down.

After feeling a bit confident, Luke decided to ask their opinions.

"So dad, tell me where did you take mom on your very first date? And where did Storm take you,Nashi?"

Hearing his question, the other Dragneels blushed but nevertheless shared their wonderful memories which made him even more uneasy and worried about the consequences.

Nashi and his best friend Storm Fullbuster, eldest son of Gray and Juvia, 19 years old, few months elder than Nashi were in relationship for 3 years now and were going really strong.

Luke remembered how Storm convinced his fiery head dad to send Nashi on date with him and to pursue their relationship further.

At the end, seeing how happy his little princess was with Storm.

Natsu ended up liking him and considered Storm as a perfect match for Nashi.

Unconsciously, Luke stripped off his shirt and sighed to calm himself down.

That's when he realized his mistake before he could cover a certain spot on his neck.

Lucy caught hold of his wrist and stopped him further. She took a close examination of that spot which was on his neck.

All of their eyes widened in shock except Luke who grew red due to embarrassment.

"Hey don't tell me it's what I think it is?"

Natsu exclaimed as he took a look at the purple reddish spot to confirm his doubt.

"Luke, who left that hickey on you?"

Nashi blurted the question who was also blushing like her little brother.

He wore back his shirt and bowed his head down due to embarrassment.

"Tell me since when are you dating that girl? Who is she?            
     How far have your relationship progressed? Moreover, what's your problem anyways?"

Lucy asked him so many questions at a time.

"Luce, one question at a time."

Natsu calmed her down and looked at his son for his answer.

"It's been 4 months since we began to date. Coming weekend, I promised her that I will take her on a wonderful date.
But I'm scared how her dad will react to this."

Luke finally spilled out the beans.

"4 months!!" Lucy and Nashi screamed.

"Oh that's why it's evident on his neck. Tell us her name?" Natsu intervened.

"Actually you guys know her, she usually visits our place with Storm." Luke blushed.

"You mean Cassie? Or Emma?"

Nashi asked him as those two were her close friends and they all are in same group.

Cassie Fernandez, eldest daughter of Jellal and Erza as scary and beautiful as mom and also as calm and composed like her dad.

Emma Redfox, only daughter and youngest twin of Gajeel and Levy resembled her mother greatly but had her dad's personality.

Nashi, Storm, Luke, Emma and Cassie were the members of team Nashi.

Luke shaked his head in sideways to indicate his disapproval. Then Natsu spoke,

"Now I get it, who is that girl is? Seriously why does my children go fall for those Fullbusters?"

Lucy and Nashi looked shocked as they never expected Sylvia to be Luke's girlfriend.

Luke blushed and nodded his head in agreement to his dad's assumption.

" Seriously Luke, we didn't expect it do be her. But both of you make an adorable pair." Lucy smirked.

"Thanks mom" Luke thanked her while blushing hardly.

"But Luke, you have a tough path to cross in asking Uncle Gray's permission.
   He is really over-protective of his children especially his daughter.
    Good Luck."
Nashi encouraged her brother.

"That jerk is really over-protective, a bit on a higher note than me. He even made a dramatic scene when his son told him about Nashi.
   Now I can't even imagine, what he will do once he finds out his daughter is in love with our little dragon prince."

Natsu grinned and thought of ways to irritate his friend when he finds out about this and barge about his son's romantic stints to annoy him.

"Don't worry Luke, I'm sure Juvia will handle him if he does anything funny. Just go and casually talk to him.
    We are sure he will be convinced. He does have soft corner on you guys. Or do you want me to talk to him?"
Lucy advised him.

"No...no...I will do it myself. I don't want to portray myself as less of a man in front of Uncle Gray and Sylvia. If that Storm can convince dad, then I can also do."

Luke grinned and invisible fire was lit in his emerald orbs.

"Good Luck" They said in unison.

-Hildegradine