September 16 part 1

silence that was the only sound you could hear between the two mages and there teenage children as there parents once the most adorable couple known to the fairy tale guild where siting on the other side of the glass table looking away from the others gaze.

"come on mom and dad you can't just avorid eachother for the rest of your lives" said second eldest of there three children as she should a worried experestion on her pale face that she gained from her mother.

"......" they said nothing and still looked away from each other not saying anything, not moving, still in one place as they acted as though the one they have loved where here in the same room.

"*sigh*" the eldest storm fullduster singnaled his other two siblings to follow him to the other room where there parents could not hear them. so with the singnal given from storm both silvia and silver followered there older brother to the other room wanting to desperately get out of there since the air was so thick that you could feel the scary area coming from both there parents" 

"*sigh* what are we going to do?" silvia stated in a state of panic not wanting there parents to take the choices they where about to make a choice that broke the three's hearts once they where told they there parents where getting a divorce...

"....are parents are stubborn like us but we will find a way to fix their problem there is no way that my dad did something that bad for our mom to want a divorce and our dad to agree and NOT fight agents the stupid idea so we'll call the rest of are family to help us out" storm said with a supporting smile to the other two who returned the smile.

-4 hours later brought to you by me-

after they explained what there parents told them eriza was the first to barge in the room making both juvia and gray jump in surprise. as they had horrified looks upon there faces wanting to run but they know that their children told her everything including the others who followed in behind eriza and they had sad and scary looks on there faces as well including all of the children who did not want the best couple to brake apart and make there friends sad including their parents.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING A DIVORCE?!" yelled out the scarlet warrior as she walked to both who only stayed put not speaking." not saying ah.... okay what about I beat the you,gray. that will make you talk right juvia" she stated with all of them knowing juvia would speak up for her beloved gray~sama.

"......." juvia just frowned and looked away not caring of what happened to gray making everyone in the room gasp except gray since he know he disserved it...

"okay now I know something is up, what did isicle do sprinkler If you want ill beat him up for ya" gajeel stated as he hit his fist to his hand with a dark area around him knowing very well what he told the ice mage before gray asked for his blessing to marry juvia.

-flashback brought to you to the tears that are falling from my eyes as I write this-

"hay gajeel um you know how me and juvia have been dating for 3 years now and well I know that you and juvia have a sibling bond so I was going to ask if maybe I....c-could as for your......."gray said as he got stuck on what he was going to ask.

"spit it out already ice brain" gajeel stated not patient for gray's huge ego.

"if....i could ask for you blessing to marry juvia.... I just thought that well she would have liked it if i asked you first knowing how proctetive over her since you see her as a sister and she sees you as a big brother ifnotitisoka-" gray stated but soon was cut of since he was now sweating think of how gajeel might say no and then beat him up but instead gajeel said something unexpected.

"will you shut it *sigh* I know how much juvia loves and yes I will do anything in matter for her not to be heart broken again... but I give you my blessing" gajeel said as he looked at the know wide eyes gray as gray began to thank him.

"ya ya just know this stripper if you brake her in any way I will shove your eyes down your through and make you see how I will  rip every single flesh on your body then I will burn you alive am I understood" gajeel said with a dark area and a glare that could kill.

"....y-yes" gray said as he was freaking out inside by the sudden threat that he will never forget.

-flash back end by my crying-

"not yet gajeel I wont to know what happened NOW" eriza stated as everyone was wanting to know what happened to the most lovely couple in the guild.

"why are you guys even trying this in the first place?!" yelled out an angered gray" it's not even your business!"

"Cause it all comes back to love and I am not losing my OPT" mira yelled out as tears fell from her eyes thinking about how horrible it would be losing her most adorable couple.

"ya you guys aren't even trying to fix what is Brocken "Lucy stated not wanting them to get a divorce knowing how much they love each other.

"we have been trying are best to fix but we can't" gray said trying to not cry in front of everyone knowing why they are braking apart.

"why won't you just tell us why you guys are breaking apart...please" Silvia said as she hated to see her parents like this.

"......it.....it's because of me"

_____please vote_______
you thought hahah sorry I had to leave you on a cliff hanger the second is more sad just a little warning and please tell me what you think