Warmth of the sun

My past, I was cursed with this rain, following me around everywhere I went. Everyday, I lived without the sun, the blue sky. I only ever heard of them, the sun supposed to be warm, orange and yellow. I wanted someone to be the warmth of the sun for me.

I was bullied and hated in my old town, I made it rain, and rain with no stop, no one saw the sun since I was born their. I wondered why the water chose me? The town eventually broke me to the point I left that village.

I wanted to go to another town but deep down I knew the place wouldn't be any different but I tried anyway and again I was chased out. I made a choice to move into a nearby forest, within this forest was an abandoned library where I chose to stay.

Once I made made my way there I made a place where I could finally call home. After staying there for over 3 years, I read so many books that were within the library. I came across a book, a book about water magic and how a mage can use it, I thought maybe if I was able to control my magic I could perhaps get rid of my curse.

I trained night after night and I managed to get the hang of it but even after managing to use the magic, I couldn't end the endless rain that haunted me. I read in the book that water magic complements the users emotions.

I trained night after night but this time to become stronger and stronger which attracted a guild, Phantom hive, they had heard about the the never ending rain within this forest. The members found me and I was scared, afraid that they will kick me out of my home, so I fought. Though I lost, they were impressed that a 13 year old was able to use magic at this level of strength and brought me back to their guild.

The Master of Phantom Hive made me fight, to see my strength I defeated a requip mage. The Master, welcomed me in with open hands and I was desperate and joined, I worked hard and earned S-class member. I was of course a rival to Fairy Tail.

I soon became good friends with Gajeel Redfox and I looked up to him, him being stronger than me, but this cursed rain still followed me.

Soon I found a boyfriend, the rain didn't end, and to be honest, I didn't love bora, I just wanted any sort of love I could get at a point. He ended the love, and I think that was the most loving thing he ever did in our relationship.

Back then if you asked me: what caused my sadness? I would say: the rain that followed me, my magic was part of the cause.

We went to war with Fairy Tail and that's when I saw him, Gray Fulbuster, our first encounter, had my heart fluttering, my emotions were going wild, but we fought, only to see the ice-make mage win. I didn't feel bad, sad or afraid, I felt relieved.

That was also the day I saw the sun, the blue sky. For once it my life the rain stopped. It was beautiful.

Now I am a mage at Fairy Tail, Gajeel joined as well and now I can see Gray everyday.

The rain that followed me was a curse, but now it's a blessing. At a point Phantom Hive was the best thing that ever happened, Fairy tail is now. Back when I was little I wanted a sort of love that could help me feel the warmth of the sun. Now I'm in love with someone who has a cold demeanour, not inch of the warmth of the sun that I had wished for.

Now I live to melt that cold demeanour that my love had. I will show him the warmth of the sun, I will be warmth of the sun for Gray.

.

-Laly111laly