|27. Not A Surprise Anymore|

KINDA EDITED I GUESS MAYBE?

Alright y'all get ready for some real major UWUWS!!

Jennie's POV|9.54 P.M|

Me and Namjoon was about to go home, I haven't ask why he was here before cause everyone was literally watching everything what the both of us were doing.

"Ok, be careful on the road guys!" my grandmother waved as me and Namjoon were about to ride his car to ride back home.

"You too guys, bye!" I waved back at them.

We were both in his car but he didn't even start the car, he was texting with a smile on his face.

Probably some chick or something, wait why's that the first thing to came up in my head?

Without more thinking, I slightly leaned in to see what's on his screen.

He was texting Yeonjun?  He's thanking him lmao.

"Jen you're getting too close now.." he said, as I look up to him he was smirking while showing his phone clearly.

Based on the screen, he was thanking him. It was obvious he was asking for my cousin's help but why? Then he start the car.

"W-wait why were you here? I thought we want to break up, I almost announce everything back there, and why do you have my little cousin's number?" I quickly let out.

"What? Can't have your boyfriend around?.." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm serious Joon, and remember we're having a fake relationship here." I pinched the bridge of my nose while shutting my eyes softly.

He sigh then started to drive.

"Fine here's the thing, you know how close my 6 crackheads friends are to my family right?" he asked but still had his eyes on the road.

"Uhm, yea?" I guessed.

"Well, the girls and the guys kinda told my family about me having a real girlfriend." he explained.

"..."

Silence filled the car, like not even the music from the radio was considered a noise anymore, it was so silent.

"So like, your family wanted to see your girlfriend or something?" I asked.

"*sigh* Kinda?..." he talks in tiny, which is really cute, Jennie stop.

I shut my eyes then speak again.

"You don't have any backup girlfriends?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Pssh, no.." he said nervously at the last bit.

I groaned in annoyance hearing his answer. Wish I could say more things but my eye lids were hella' heavy so I stayed silent.

The car was still driving, he was still calmly drove while I accidentally slept because I continue to shut my eyes for quiet a long time.

Author's POV
|Namjoon & Jennie's dorm|12. 16 am|

Jennie, who was fast asleep on her bed, woke up due to something, then she remembered that the last time she's still awake, she was still in the car.

She then quickly opened her eyes, curious about where she was and she guessed it, her room.

Slowly, she sit back up, realizing she's still wearing her simple dress since the evening. The time showed 12. 17 am in her phone, then she realized again, Namjoon was nowhere to be found in the room.