Chapter 5

No One's Pov

Albedo: According to Aura's report of surrounding areas, there has yet to be any contact with other Yggdrasil players. She is in the process of increasing the area of surveillance to the great woodlands near Nazarick. Also, it seems that the man we captured named Nigun was the commander of the special ops unit for the Sunlit Scripture of the Slane Theocracy.

P/n: Ah, I had fun killing that guy over and over again.

Ainz: Slane Theocracy...Goblins, Ogres, Lizardmen, and the like. A theocratic nation that believes humans must unite against all races if I remember correctly. It may be dangerous to come in contact with them right now.

Albedo: And lastly, what should we do about that village?

Ainz: Carne Village is the only foothold we obtained on friendly terms. Avoid creating a negative image as much as possible.

Albedo: Understood. That was the last of my daily report. 

Ainz: Good work.

Albedo: Thank you Supreme One.

Albedo walks over to me.

Albedo: Is there anything you wish me to do my love?

I look at Albedo's sexy body.

Me: Hhmmm, maybe...actually yes. Next time I call you to come into my room, perhaps we should have some fun.

Albedo madly smiles and starts breathing hard and fast as her face shows pure ecstasy.

Albedo: Yes, my love I will do anything you want!

Albedo stops smiling and breathing hard and fast as her face changes to disgust when she hears the door open as Shalltear walks in.

Shalltear: Lady P/n, and Lord Ainz, I hope you are doing well.

Me: I'm doing fantastic!

Ainz: You as well, Shalltear. And what brings you to my room today?

Shalltear: Of course, I am here to lay my eyes on your exquisite forms, mainly Lady P/n's.

Albedo: Are you satisfied now? Leave, Shalltear.

Ainz: Huh?

Albedo: Lord Ainz and my love Lady P/n and I are discussing important matters right now.

Shalltear: This is why older ladies are such a problem. They have so much free time since they've passed their expiration date.

Albedo: So you're telling me that you're ripe for the picking? The goods you put on display seem quite nice but in reality...?

Shalltear and Albedo start releasing their power or aura or whatever.

Shalltear: They are real! I'll fucken kill you, bitch!

Albedo: Who are you calling expired, whore?

P/n starts chanting them on.

P/n: Fight, Fight, Fight!

But quickly falls to the ground in sadness as Ainz stopped it.

Ainz: Both of you! Stop your childish fighting.

Albedo and Shalltear stop.

Albedo/Shalltear: Yes, Lord Ainz!.

Ainz: Anyways state your business, Shalltear.