Chapter 3

Bree's p.o.v

I look at the text Chase is talking about and sure enough there it is, the proof that I'm not made for parties this is the reason why I'm so strict on myself for things like these. " Bree don't listen to him how about we go upstairs and let him be by himself because he's just jealous of us" I hear Breck say. "JEALOUS?!" uh oh when Chase is mad that never ends well " Jealous of the fact that you spiked her drink and were gonna take advantage of her!" he yells. "No man jealous of the fact that I could get someone like her, you faked those text admit it." And with that I was done, "Can everybody just shut the hell up!", I snapped, " Breck I know Chase wouldn't lie to me especially about something like this, it's my fault I decided to come to this stupid party of yours in the first place!'' oh no now I feel like crying ugh.. i run out right before anyone can see me.

Chase's p.o.v
I know Chase wouldn't lie to me... those words replay in my head over and over. She really has a lot of trust in me doesn't she? I love that about our friendship, it's always had trust from the very beginning. I come back to reality as soon as I hear Breck yell, " You know what? Fuck you then Bree Anderson!" . I lose it then, I punch Breck square in the jaw and he falls right onto the ground. I shake my hand to get rid of some of the pain off. After that I run straight to Bree trying to catch up with her, fortunately for me Bree gets tired pretty fast. I peek around a corner to see her sitting on the cold cement crying her eyes out. Her beautiful eyes. Wait what? I shake my head as I run up to her. "Bree" she looks up to me with her eyes puffy and red, she has been crying for so long... "Just go. Please." , I hear her whimper. "I'm not leaving you, never again" , as those words leave my mouth im shocked by what comes next...