[20]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
INSTAGRAM
》POST

thatbitch.parkmr

Liked by jonahmarais, whydontwemusic and 23,907 others

thatbitch.parkmr: Its honestly sad how quick ppl are to judge. That people get judged just for the things they post or things they wear. People like to take one look at me & call me a "hoe" (which they're calling me a garden tool but go off ig) or a "slut" "skank" "fuckgirl" and when I see those types of comments or dms or even when people say it to my face I just laugh.

Bc u dont know shit about me. You're so fucking fast to judge people it's just sad. I've done nothing wrong to this world, I've only been nice and inspired people. People like to judge the things I wear and what I post but idc. Bc in my eyes I'm fucking amazing. I'm fucking strong.

I've been to hell. I'm a survivor of sexual abuse from the ages 11-17. Raped once and the age of 11 and again at 12 all by my grandfather. Was taken into a care home after that and abused there (that's where I met Rowan). It took me a v long time to accept me, to even look at myself.

I dont want ur pity bc tbh it just makes me feel worse. One day I'm gonna tell my story, the full one because I want to make a difference. I'm just a dm away if anyone wants to talk.

I love you all❤❤

Comments are disabled

a/n
this was all taken
from an actual post
on Jess' page (I changed
a few things though).

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*