Sisterly reunion and meeting a cute huntsman

Moon's POV

My eyes fluttered open to hear footsteps. Looking down at the scene below me, I saw a running silhouette. She was running pretty quick. I stood up in the trees and jumped on each one, following the shadow. That was, when she tripped onto the dust. I could tell she was hallucinating, seeing as how she was squabbling like a fool running from birds. The girl suddenly collapsed, and that was when I jumped from the tree. I took a few steps at her, to see what she looked like. She was pretty, and I envied her for it. Black hair, probably darker than the night sky. Her skin was pale, like a white rose, but smoother. The girl was still asleep, but I wanted to see her eyes. She looked familiar for some reason. I can't put it somewhere, but she was really familiar.

"Hey, wake up." I tried to say to her. I was already shaking her shoulder. She only stirred a bit, but that kinda annoyed me. "Wake up, dammit!!" I started to shake her shoulder, but more roughly. Her eyes slowly opened, but when they landed on me, she jumped and was going to kick me, but I blocked it. She jumped, and started to back away. She looked frightened, and I tried to calm her down.

"Shh, calm down. Look, I won't hurt you, Thats a promise i'll keep." I held my hands up, showing that I was weaponless. Which was true, because I only used the ice on me. She started to relax, and only then, did I notice that she was staring at me. I looked at her eyes. They were a bright shade of sea-green. Her eyes, they showed innocence. Her eyes widened, and I looked confused at her.

"Who are you?" She asked me. I replied, but it was hesitant. "Moon Rose. You?" She gasped and looked at me. "Please, tell me you know who I am..." Although I was labeled the Demoness, I still had a heart. I shook my head,sadly. She had a heartbroken face. "Moon, its me. Snow White? Your sister?" I had a confused look on my face, until my eyes saw white. Then I saw me as a child, and...............Snow.............and the entire thing of when she took over. I had tears brimming my eyes. I reached out my hand to her, and she reached out hers. My hand connected with hers, and I suddenly...........remembered........ everything. "Snow?" My voice, was but a whisper. She now had tears streaming down her face. She collided with me into a hug. "Oh my god! Oh my god, you're alive!" I cried into her hair. She was alive. I remembered the promise I made with mother. I remembered everything.

"But how?" I asked her. "I wish I can explain, but I can't , they're looking for-" A noise emitted from a near us. Snow had a scared look on her face, and pulled me along with her. "Snow what-" She just shushed me. She looked around, until she looked at the hole of a hollow tree. She hid under it, along with me beside her. Foot steps were being heard, until we saw someone walking by. Snow held her breath, while I glared at the unknown person.

As soon as the footsteps faded, we both sigh in relief. I wanted to ask questions, but suddenly, I saw Snow being pulled back. She yelled in surprise, and I tried to grab her hand, but something pulled my leg. "Come here!" A voice yelled out at us. I was roughly brought up by someone. I looked up to glare at the man, but something about him, made me feel...calm. He was looking at me with that look you get when you see something beautiful.

"Will you help me?" My thought were broken and I heard Snow White. "Please! Please, the queen is going to kill us!" My eyes widened. "She is what?!?!?" "Sure she is." He denied. That bastard. "She is going to rip out our hearts!" Snow tried to warn. "What did I miss?!?!" I asked myself mentally. The huntsman, or what I believe to be, had a grip on Snow's arm, and I was being held under his arm. More rustling was heard, and i saw someone, I remember him.

"Quick work. Well done, huntsman. And I see you've found the Demoness." The huntsman turned his head at me, but looked back up. "Hand them over." The man with white hair had sickening smile. "What do you intend to do with them?" His question held a tone of hesitance. Like if he does give us to him, he'll regret it.

"Why do you care?" "You want them? Give me what I was promised?" The man was getting irritated with our captor, but I saw that he held back his irritation. "You did your job well. Now keep your word."

"He'll kill all of us." "Shut up." Snow tried to make him understand, but again, he just tried to silence her. "He will!" "I said shut up!" Snow looked at me with a pleading look when the axe touched her neck. "Don't you fucking touch her!" I scowled at him, but he placed his axe on my neck. But then again, i've been in this situation a lot, so I just glared at him and told him, "Fuck you."

"I'll keep my word when the queen keeps hers! Where's my wife?!?!" His question surprised me. He was doing this, for his wife.....you know, for someone like him, he has my respect. The man laughed, "My sister has many powers. She can take life away, or sustain it. But she can't bring your wife back from the dead, you fool!" He made me angry. Maybe too angry. "So you just plan to make empty promises?!?! You're making yourself pathetic!!" He just looked at me and laughed. "Like you? You weren't able to keep yours for 10 years. We're no different." My eyes widened. Huntsman just pushed me and Snow back. "I want her back!" He just went on with fighting them. "Come on! Let's go!" Snow pulled me up, but before that, I made a shard, and pointed it to the man.

We were running away from the attack. But the Huntsman found us, and just as Snow was about to yell, he clamped our mouths shut. He shushed at us, and Snow nodded, signaling that he can let go of us. I internally laughed when she punched him in the face. But she grabbed a dagger and I readied my power, by making ice claws.

"What the hell is going on? Who are you and why does the queen want you dead?" He questioned us. "She wants everyone dead, all of us!" My eyes widened at that. Why is though?! "What makes you two so damn valuable?" He questioned. "You're the huntsman, you should know, you mindless buffoon!!" I retorted. He glared at me, but winced in pain. I looked at his shoulder and I saw it was bleeding, that made my glare soften. "Forget it. I never should've gotten into the queen's business." He just muttered and started leaving us both. "Where are you going?" Snow questioned him. He turned back at us. "Getting away from the both of you. You're trouble, is what you are." 'How are we trouble, precisely?' I thought to myself.

"We need to get to the Duke's castle There's an army there." I looked at Snow with pity. "If only you knew..." I said to myself. "What? The Duke's army?" He starts to laugh. "Bunch of farmers and milkmaids with pitchforks. I know sheep that have more fight in them." I rolled my eyes at him. "We're valuable. That's why you're here, isn't it? If you return without us, you're dead. If you leave us, we're dead." "I can help you survive the damn forest." I said, but they both ignored me. "just for arguments sake, how much reward?" She shrugged. "However much is enough." He pondered at the idea. I can tell. "At least thirty gold pieces-" "A hundred." I gave Snow a questioning glance. "Help us. Please." Snow pleaded. I stayed silent. "Who are you?" "Maybe you should have asked the queen that." "I don't trust you." "I've given you my word."

"I still don''t trust you. But you have a deal." He spit into his hand, and Snow hesitantly shook it. He holds his hand out at me, so I just rolled my eyes. "At least this will keep me occupied." I spit at my own hand, and shook his hand. "Let's go." I went forward, and left them to look at me with shock. "What, are you gonna stand there and gawk or walk ahead?"