Chapter 50 ~

Chapter 50
Your POV
We got back home and I got Dally to give me a piggyback ride inside the house. "Hey Y/N wanna go to the park for a bit" Johnny said standing up I nodded my head and got off of Dally's back. Johnny grabbed my hand and we walked out the house "Can we stop at the lake first" I said walking towards the lake "Sure" Johnny said catching up I had to check the spot I blacked out at in the first place but how am I supposed to distract Johnny so he doesn't ask me any questions. "Hey um Johnny can you go get the cigarettes i'm just gonna go and get something real quick I won't be long" I said walking off "Ok then" Johnny said tilting his head at me and with that I ran into the woods this time I won't run into that branch while I was running I was also trying to remember where I ran after Johnny in the first place but then I stopped because I found it I found the spot surprisingly I looked around the area and nothing. There was nothing I started to feel my eyes water up no matter how much I loved this world because I have my parents back but I miss the other world because I got to be with Johnny and got to make my own family I also really missed Autumn she is my daughter after all and I know Johnny cheated on me and it really hurt me like a lot that I almost got with Dally which was stupid of me because no matter how much I love him I just don't love him like I love Johnny and Johnny must have a good reason on why he cheated because he wouldn't have been crying that day he would of been with that girl enjoying his time with her and I would have probably found them together at the lake but no he wasn't with her so and I know everyone is gonna think i'm stupid for wanting to get back together with him after everything that has happened like with Alex and all but I don't care and also deep down I know that he's the one for me and not everyone has a perfect relationship and if you think you do just wait for it something is gonna happen and if you two can get threw it then it's probable meant to be right "Hey Y/N..... what are you doing just standing there it's kinda creepy like a horror movie are you like thinking about killing me or something" Johnny said looking at me scared and concerned at the same time I just laughed and went up to him I put my arm around his neck and said "I would never kill you I love you to much to do that" then I kissed him I pulled back and he looked shock I was surprised because we have kissed a lot and we even did it before so why was he shocked "Oh wow Y/N that was amazing" Johnny said blushing that's when it hit me shit wrong world or time ugh why does this have to be so hard now I gotta ack like this was the first time this has ever happened. "That was amazing Johnny and um can I have a cigarette please" I said putting my hand out he just nodded his head and handed me one I just had to get my mind clear for now this is all just messing with me "Can we go to the park now" Johnny said grabbing my hand I just took a long drag from my cigarette and nodded my head Johnny smiled and took a cigarette out and put it in his mouth and gave me a face asking me to light it for him so I did light it for him he took a drag out of it took it out his mouth and looked up and blew the smoke out making a ring in the air I was impressed to be honest he then looked at me and laughed saying "I was trying to make a heart" I just laughed with him and said "That still impressed me" he smiled and kissed me then we walk off to go to the park.