7. "You Seem Tense A Lot Of The Time"

"It's not good for him to have so much stress, I need you boys to make sure he's comfortable. Try to get him away from his triggers," Caroline told the boys when she comes outside.

"But we don't know what his triggers are," Louis said.

Caroline raised an eyebrow. "You should try to find out, as his caretakers. But for now, just make sure that he's comfortable."

The four of them nodded.

She turned to leave, but spun back around.

"Also, I'd like to remind you that I do not like it to be woken up at 5 in the morning!" she said in a friendly voice, a threatening tone in it. "Especially not by a splash of water in the face."

Zayn jabbed Liam in the side. Who quickly apologized.

"But alright, this was an emergency," she said, waving it off.

When Caroline left, the boys looked at each other.

"What now?" Louis said. "Should we force the boy to talk."

Harry shook his head. "Definitely not. That'll only trigger him more. I'll meditate on it. Why don't you and Zayn look over the boy."

The others agreed to that. The four of them separated ways.

.

.

Harry inhaled deeply. He let the fresh air in and concentrated on how it filled his lungs. Then he exhaled.

He was about to breath in again, when he heard a groan of frustration.

He opened one eye and spotted the waterbender on the other side of the river.

Opening the other eye as well, he slouched. Sitting back and observing the other boy.

Liam was trying to create two rotating rings of water intersecting in front of his body. However it kept failing. He pulled the water up, formed the circles, but not fast enough, so they collapsed.

After watching for a few minutes, Harry decided to try and help him. He created a cushion of wind under himself to push him up. And then used a blast of air to take off in the air and landed behind the other bender.

"You're doing it wrong," he simply said.

He startled the boy with that. And without the focus, the rings of water fell down on Liam.

He jolted around to the younger boy. "Harry! God, I almost had it!" He glared at him. "You of all people should know that you shouldn't break someone out of his concentration like that!"

"I'm sorry," Harry said with his calm voice, "I just wanted to help you. If you keep doing it like that, you'll never succeed."

Liam huffed, turning back around and pulling the water up again. "Like you know anything about waterbending."

Harry shrugged. "I do know a lot. Not necessarily about waterbending, but still."

"Whatever," Liam said and even though Harry was looking at his back, he knew the other boy was rolling his eyes. He took another shot at creating the rotating rings, but failed miserable. The rings collapsing again.

Liam let out a frustrated scream and slammed his hands down in the water.

"You're trying to create a water gimbal, right?" He heard the younger bender behind him say.

He ignored him and tried again. As expected, he didn't succeed this time either.

Harry decided to just give his unwanted advice. "You're concentrating on the form too much."