Fluffy (Opposite! Bakugou x Werewolf! Reader)

(3rd Person POV)

Your quirk was called Howl. You had the ability to howl loud enough to make someone deaf. If you use it for to long, you turned into a wolf for a couple of days. If you proceed to use it afterwords, you will turn into a full-on dog. Well, you had overused your quirk last night,and now had huge fluffy (h/c) ears, and a soft, fluff (h/c) tail. And Bakugou, your childhood friend, would not stop staring at you ears while you two were studying. You had never overused your quirk around him, and he never got to see your ears or tail. So he was completely shocked by seeing them. He also kinda wanted to pet you now. He shook the thought away, but it quickly came back. So he finally stood up, walked over to you, and pet your ears. You tensed up at first, but quickly relaxed, leaning your ears into his hand. He chuckled lightly, and continued to pet your ears. Then he started petting your tail, which caused you to yelp. "B-Bakugou! T-T-That feels weird!" you stuttered, your face going red. He noticed your red face, and continued to pet your tail. "So do you like it? Hm?" he mused, smirking a bit. You puffed out your cheeks a bit, pouting. "Sh-Shut up!" you replied, being a bit of a Tsundere. He chuckled lightly again, and stopped petting your tail. By now, you were completely red, and contemplating why you had a crush on the blonde boy.  He turned you to face him, and leaned in close to you. "Tell me, (Y/N). Why are you always blushing around me?" he said, a cocky grin on his face. You tensed up, your whole body heating up. "I don't know!" you lied, looking away. Bakugou took your face in his hands, turned it towards his, and kissed you. Your eyes widened in surprise, not expecting this in the least. Bakugou pulled away, and smirked YeT aGaIn.