Chpt. 3

Coran's pov

I was in the room where we keep the healing pods and medical supplies when I hear feet tapping along fast behind me. 'what could that be? The mice aren't that loud.'

I turn around to see Lance. He looks so....... Heartbroken. His eyes puffy and irritated from crying, and continuing to cry. His hands, over his mouth to muffle noise.  Before I could say anything  and before I know it, the boy runs out of the room. 'What could be the cause of his sadness?'. He was checking the camera feeds! I've got to go see what he saw! I make my way to the surveillance room, I've got to figure out what happened to my boy.

*******************************

Why those little?! Those Paladins! How could they say those horrid things about my boy?!

I check some other clips, seeing them beat down on him, talking down on him, sometimes getting a little physical. Not enough to cause immense harm and injuries, but still physical. I decide on having a talk with Lance, to make sure he's alright. I should've ran after him earlier, but my curiosity took over. After making sure he's alright, I will make sure to have a nice chat with the rest of the paladins and the princess. I start walking towards Blue's hangar, knowing that's where Lance likes to go for comfort.

******
Lance pov

I wake up to Blue having a freakout. "Woah Woah Woah, calm down beautiful. How long was I out girl?" 'Oh Cub! You're alright! It seems as though you were only unconscious for what you Earthlings call 10 minutes.' she says through our mind link.  I start crying again. 'Oh, My Cub! What's wrong!?' Blue asks. "They never cared Blue. They all hate me. What's wrong with me Blue?!". 'Lance, Cub. What are you talking about? You're Perfect. Please talk to me. ' I tell her what the Paladins say to and do to me. 'oh my! Those Paladins! I never knew Humans could be so cruel. You should've told me sooner! I will crush them! Rip their pretty little hea-" I stop listening to Blue as she goes off on a rant and into protective mother mode. I don't think I need to hear her plot murders in my head. I shudder at the thought of what shes imagining.  So I sit in the silence, it comforting me in the time of need.

A loud static noise scares me, breaking the fragile word. I look towards the screen, an image popping up. My breath hitches, "Lotor."

~~~'~~~

Heheheheheheheheh hi. 🙃