Chapter 13 - The Sickening Truth

AIONNA'S POV

"She still not talkin to you?" Xavier asked as I laid in his lap. I shook my head. "She's busy.." Then I heard his sister & her boyfriend walk in. She moved in with him & still moving her stuff out. "Trev stop it.." She giggled as they walked pass the living room. "You know you want this d---" She hit him. "There're kids in the room.." He chuckled. "Zen, we're twins.." Xa said. I gasped. "I'm older.." "You really gotta let that fifteen minutes go.." She rolled her eyes & pulled her boyfriend upstairs. "Come on Trevor.." I sat up & looked at Xa. "What?" He chuckled. "You're twins?" He nodded. "But I thought...." I stopped myself. "But you look nothing alike." "We're fraternal...and I flunked the sixth grade." I sighed, then giggled. "That must've been a terrible year for you..?" I laughed. "You ain't gotta laugh.." I tried to stop laughing, but I couldn't. It was just so funny. "And it was.." He shook his head. "You stay tonight?" He asked. I shrugged. "If you want me too.. I just gotta tell my mom that I'm staying." He nodded. I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and texted her. "I think that's all of it..?" I heard Zendaya say. "You sure? Cause if you leave something, I'm not coming back.." "Yeah I got all of it.." I put Xa's phone on the coffee table & laid back in his lap. "Don't let the door hurt ya..." Xavier yelled after her. "Whatever... bye to you too." They left.

"Soo....who wants to cook for their pregnant girlfriend??" I giggled as I asked Xavier. He shook his head. "I guess that'll be me.." He got up & walked into the kitchen. I followed. "Can you believe that we're gonna be seniors next year?" "Seniors with a kid on the way.." He smiled. "Damn, we ain't gon get no sleep.." I giggled. He chuckled. "Not even a little bit.." He walked over to me & held me. "I love you Aionna." I blushed & looked down. He lifted my head with his index finger. "I love you too Xavier.." He kissed me. A year strong. A year damnit! And he's not going anywhere. We're linked to each other, we can't go without the other. I'm not even 18 yet & I've got everything I've ever wanted in my life. The love of my life, being the love of his life, having his baby & hopefully being together for an eternity.

DIGGY'S POV

The Next Day ; Noon

"Aww.. what's wrong baby?" Y/n cooed over Bryson as he cried. Apparently Y/n put us on baby duty for the weekend.. I shook my head. "Did you feed him?" She looked over at me. "Yes." "Burp him?" "Yes." She nodded. "Change him?" "Yes Daniel! I've done all that stuff.." She sighed. "Then give him his pacifier.." She giggled. "His pacifier.." She grabbed it off the table & put it in his month. He simmered down. I shook my head & smiled. "How'd last night go?" Y/n asked as I sat down, she leaned against my shoulder. "It was iight... Find out his married & got a kid." "What!?" She sat up & turned towards me. "Roger's married??" I nodded. "Who in the hell did he married? Who's the baby momma?" I chuckled. "I'm afraid to say.." "That bad??" She rose her eyebrow. I laughed & took Bryson from her. "Come on!!" She shook me. "Tell me!!!" "Lupe.." She gave me the side eye. "Lupe... As in Guadalupe Sanchez??" I nodded. "Aw hell.." She threw her hands in the air & got up. "He had a baby with her!?" I nodded. "It's a girl.." "WHAT THE FUCK!??" She sighed heavily. "The nigga up and married the biggest fuckin slut out of the whole damn school and she had his fuckin baby!! You gotta be fuckin kidding me!?" "Would you stop yellin??" She flared her nose, sighed & sat back down. "I can't believe this shit.." "Says the most popular girls in school.." I smirked. She smiled. "I wasn't popular, everyone just knew who I was." "Yeah...that's what it was.." I chuckled. She shook her head & smiled.

Later on ; 5:26 p.m.

Spin & I have been with Roger for the past hour & a half just riding around, talking and catching up. Good to know my boy's been iight this past year. "Now when am I gonna see my niece!?" Spin said. Roger laughed. "Yeah c'mon.." We got in my car & left. Once we got to his house, we heard hella Spanish being spoken. "Baby calm down.." Roger yelled after her. She walked in. Guadalupe Sanchez....the sluttiest, bitchiest, dick headed ass hoe in the whole goddamn school. All she ever wanted was fuckin attention & niggas were dumb enough to give it to her....including Roger. "Cálmese?" She put one of her hands on her hip. "Por lo que quiere que me calme? Lo que pasó con.. Bebé, estaré detrás. Yo no habré ido tanto tiempo..?" He chuckled. "It was just an hour and a half." He walked over & kissed her, taking the baby from her. "Besides, I was with my boys.." She looked over at us. "Oh.." She giggled. "Hey Gibran, hey Daniel.." She smiled. "That's Spin.." "Wassup.." I nodded. "Okay..." Roger shooed her away. "You can leave.. This the only little sexy thang I want." He smiled at the baby. "Hey babygirl.." "Excuse me?" She kinda laughed. "Yeah I love you too, bye!" "Culo grosero.." She mumbled as she walked off.

"Now this is Esmerelda.." He smiled. "Say hey Essie.." "She's cute.." Spin chuckled. "Hey lil mama.." I shook her hand. She gripped it & pulled it. I smiled. "Still the chick magnet I see?" Roger laughed. "See if my fiancé was here, she'd be jealous.." She flashed a smile. I slide my finger out of her grasp as I chuckled. "A go getta like yo daddy? I see how it is.." Roger & Spin laughed. "She had to get this game from somewhere.." Roger popped his collar. I shook my head & laughed.

LYDIA'S POV

"I know that mama.. I would never do anything to hurt him or Bryson." "You better not, I actually like this boy unlike the other one... What was his name again?" I sighed. "For the last time ma, his name is Ja---" She cut me off. "Oh wait nevermind... I don't care." I giggled. "I really hope this baby is Gibran's.." "Yeah me too.." I smiled. "Gibby's so gently and protective when it comes to Bryson. They're so beautiful together. I can tell that Bryson really likes him." "Speaking of Bryson, where is my grand baby?" She asked. "Spending the weekend with his auntie.." "Please tell me Y/n didn't kidnap my grand baby?" I giggled. "No ma'am, I actually let her take him." "Oh okay, cause you know how crazy that girl is about babies.." She laughed. "Yasss!! Gotta keep both of your eyes on her." We laughed. Then the other line beeped. "Hey mama, someone's on the other line. I'll call you back later." "Okay, bye sweetie." I clicked over. "Hello?" "Hello, is the Lydia Woods?" She asked. "Yes, may I ask who's speaking?" "Dr. Turner from the hospital. I have the results to the DNA Test you requested." I sighed. About Goddamn Time!!! "Gibran Jairam is not the father of Bryson Drew Woods.." My eyes watered. "Okay, thank you so much.." I hung up. I dropped the phone and cried.

This can't be true! Bryson is Spin's baby, I know he is. Jamal is not the fuckin father of my son, HE IS NOT! I will not believe that, not even the slightest. Spin is Bryson's father, NOT Jamal!!!

Sprung : A Diggy Simmons Love StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara