Chapter 19 - Dammnnnnnn!!

LYDIA'S POV

Once we got to Y/n & Diggy's house, Spin started being an even bigger ass the he was already. He can be a real jerk sometimes, but I still love him. We got out the car & I knocked on the door. I already mentally prepared myself for what Y/n would do or say to me & to be honest, I don't blame her I deserve it...maybe even more. Then I looked up to Diggy leaned in the doorway with his arms folded. "Fuck you doing here?" He said, surprisingly calm. "I want my friends back.." I spoke up. He chuckled. "Yeah right.." He shook his head & walked back inside. "Diggy wait!" He stopped. "Fuck you want Lydia!?" "I'm serious!!" I yelled. "I'm miss my fuckin bestfriend!!!" "You finna stop yellin at me.." I looked at Spin & sighed. "Look Dig, I'm sorry iight.." Spin spoke up. "I guess I was just jealous.. All I ever want was a girl like Y/n. Sweet, smart...street smart, shy, has a good head on her shoulders, got her own....which she would if you wasn't so overprotective, a freak...only for me, not for nobody else..." I looked away. "And the one to have MY fuckin kid, just mine.." I sighed. Diggy just blinked at him. "I'm really sorry man..I just wish I were you at this point.." Diggy looked over at me. I looked down.

"Are we cool?" Spin stuck his hand out. "Baby, who's at t--" Aw hell.. "OH HELL NO!" She yelled. "Fuck outta here!" "Babe chill the hell out!" Dig held her back. "Go take Michaela in the house.." He shooed her off into the house. He closed the door. Spin & I stepped back. He stuck his hand out. Spin kinda smiled & shook it. "Just don't come back over her iight?" "Yeah.." Spin smiled. "Can I see my son?" He looked back at the door & sighed. "Just don't make eye contact with her, iight?" I nodded. "C'mon.." He opened the door & we walked in. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN MY HOUSE!!" "Y/n, now's not the time.." Diggy told her. "Answer my question Daniel!!!" She yelled again as he got Bryson out of the playpen. "You don't wanna see em, go upsta---" She interrupted him. He flared his nose & handed me Bryson. "WHY ARE THEY IN MY HOU--" "GET YO ASS UPSTAIRS!!!" He yelled, with so much bass in his voice, I nearly jumped out of my skin....I'm pretty sure everyone in the house was scared too. And it made Bryson cry. She stormed upstairs, slamming the door.

Everyone was quiet, except Bryson, the baby Y/n was holding earlier at the door & Aionna holding her stomach & sniffling in Xavier's arms. Diggy sighed & pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry guys.." He walked upstairs. "We're just gonna go.." "His bag is in the kitchen.." Spin got Bryson's bag & we left.

DIGGY'S POV

Thanks to Y/n, I'ma have to pay for that.. I don't have any anger issues or anything, but Ion tolerate being yelled at constantly & interrupted. That shit just ain't gon fly with me, not at all. "Fuck is yo problem!?" I asked Y/n as I walked in the bedroom. "They're my fuckin problem!!" She yelled. "Why are they in my damn house!?" I flared my nose & walked off. "ANSWER ME DANIEL!!!" "TO GET HER MUTHAFUCKIN CHILD!!" I yelled back, flaring my nose. "I'm not finna do this with you today, I'm out!" "You better not leave, Daniel!" I grabbed my wallet & keys. "You leave, this engagement is off.." "Yeah right.." I snickered & left.

Later that night

"Dig, go back to Y/n man.." Roger said. "Go home to yo fiancé.." Spin added. I ignored them and continued to drink shot after shot of Vodka & Scotch. "Dig!" "What fiancé man?" I spoke up. "I doubt she'll still wanna be my fiancé after the shit y'all pulled! Y'all the reason we started the fuckin argument in first goddamn place!!" I yelled. Spin sighed. "Just go home man, you need to be with Y/n right now.." I scuffed & got up. "Whatever man.." I took the last shot & left.

Vision blurred, I sped the whole way home. Surprised I didn't get stopped. You could say I'm fucked up right now....probably not the only thing that's gon be fuckin up tonight, if you catch my drift. I walked in the house, quiet as shit, except the sounds of Y/n sobbing & slow sad music playing. I swear, she's so damn vulnerable. I drug myself slowly up the stairs & busted through the bedroom door. She jumped. I chuckled as she sat a photo of us on the nightstand. "Looks like someone missed me.." I rose my eyebrow. She sniffed. "You're drunk...?" "That's not the only thing I am babygirl.." I said, walking over to her. "Daniel no.." She said as I laid her down, kissing her neck. Drunk or not, no matter what state I'm in, I'm always gently with her....always have been. "Dannnnniel.." She moaned. I lifted her shirt & reached down her shorts, rubbing her clit gently & slowly. She panted. "Stop it!!" She moaned as I kissed her sweet spot. "You really want me to stop??" I asked. She moaned out. "Didn't think so.." She moaned as I felt her body quiver. "THAT'S IT!!" She flipped me onto the bed & ripped my shirt off. I lowered her down to my dick as we made out. She moaned softly as she unbuckled my pants. What were we mad about again????

Y/N'S POV

The Next Morning ; 5:42 a.m.

"Mm.." I softly moaned as my body tingled. Oh my God, last night was just.... Oh my God! By far the best fuckin sex I've had. Oh my goodness, I want more. Still in Dan's embrace, I rubbed down his chest & softly kissed his bottom lips. His grip got tighter around my waist. I rubbed his cheeks & pecked his lips repeatedly. "Y/n go back to sleep.." He groaned. "Again.." "No babe." He rolled over on his back. I climbed on top of him. "Again.." He rose his eyebrow, opened his eyes & smirked. "Again.." His grin got bigger, then he flipped me over. "I knew you couldn't resist me.." He said, so deeply so fuckin sexy....I want him NOW!!

3 hours later

The feeling of his lips touching every part of my body makes me giggled....moan at most. He just knows what to do, where the touch & all the right places to make me squeal. "Stop it!!" I giggled as ran his finger up my left thighs & kissed up my right. "Baby stop. That tickles.." I giggled even more. He chuckled & pulled the covers back, hovering over me & looking down my naked body. "I love you Y/n.." I smiled & pulled him into a kiss. "I love you too baby."