Chapter 4

The Prince's Offensive that Hasn't Finished Yet

This chapter contains words, scenes and languages inappropriate for young audiences. You must be 18+ years old to read this novel. Not safe for work.

"As expected ... Cecil's insides feel so good"
As I embraced Cecil, I whispered at her ear.

"Ahhnn......Allan-sama......"
Did it respond to my words? Cecil's vagina narrowed own tightly.

Because I had climaxed a while ago, the convulsions have not been settled yet, but the stimulation was transmitted to my horny stick, and it regained its hardness.

Even though it will be the third shot, it hasalready completely erected, ready for my hips to shake once again.

"Allan-sama......Uhm...Again......?"

"You are my guardian after all. It's your job to make me feel satisfied."
"Haa haaa ... I know, but I'm having trouble keeping up like this."

Now that I notice, her feet are already about to give up.

However, I could not stop my movement because I love violating a woman from behind.

I intentionally spread Cecil's ass and stared at our connecting parts.

"My ass ... please don't spread it"
"Why not?"
"I-it's because it's embarrassing."
"But you have quite a nice butthole, you know?"
"Uuuuu ... I have been seen ... this is really really embarrassing"

Probably because she was conscious of it being stared at, Cecil's anal hole is opening and closing repeatedly.

It gets me excited to think that such a cute girl has parts that gave off really vulgar things.

"Is Allan-sama interested in that too?"
"I will probably be. If you permit it ...."
"Muu...... Doing such thing......You're bad you know?"

Good grief, this cute fellow, after feeling all that good earlier, she can't even spare me for this one...
Should I move even more than engaging in this stupid conversation?
After all, it's hurting me to stay erect like this for long.

"Ah ... anh, ah!"

"Your insides are coiling around me."

"It's amazing......! Allan-sama's hard thing ... It's like it's spreading apart my insides!"

"I will fill you fully with my sperm, so wring it firmly."

"Ah, Nn, Nnn......I got...no choice...... stop it...... you won't stop!"
"Of course. It's me who give orders. I am the prince after all."

"Nm, feels good..... Ah! so intense......Aaaahhh......!"

As I poke through her deepest place, Cecil bent her back in pleasure as she wiggle her hips.

With her eyes watery and breathing rough, she stared at me.
Just looking at the indecent curves of her back to the waist, I feel like I'm going to come from it.
However, that is not good, because I won't be able to enjoy this long-awaited sex for longer.

"Haan, Kuuuunnnn...... my ass is getting spanked ......!"
"Does it excite you?"
"Aah, Nnn. When Allan-sama attacks me...... It makes me feel it more."
"And how is it inside?"
"It's hard......It's big, it's thick...... I haven't had this experience until now.... Aahh, it feels like I'm going to get lewder than before"
"So, are you addicted to it now?"
"... N-no way...... P-please don't make fun of me!"
"Kuku, my bad"