twenty five.

THREE WEEKS LATER.

yugyeom sighed as he pulled out the speech he had prepared a week ago. he had tears streaming down his face as he looked at everyone in front of him, dressed in all black. he did this to everyone, he caused this, he caused their pain.

his mom had booked a flight for him to go to where jinyoung was from the night before. he was sad that this was only his second time here, his second time meeting jinyoungs family. he was only here because jinyoung was gone, he wasn't here anymore.

yugyeom let out a deep breath as he got himself ready to speak in front of people, some that probably hated him for what he did to their jinyoung, but he was asked to speak by jinyoungs mom so of course he had to do it.

he couldn't say no to his mom, after all it was his fault that jinyoung was dead. he drove jinyoung to the point where he thought the only way to feel better was to die, that jumping off of a building was better than being alive another second.

he felt like shit, he would never forgive himself for what he did to jinyoung. he wanted to apologize and explain why he did what he did but it was too late now,

park jinyoung, the love of his life, is gone forever, and it's his fault.