nine

chapter nine

omniscient

kentrell had paid for all korea's tattoos even though she put up a good argument. she didn't like anyone buying anything for her. it's bad enough her grandma is already breaking her off.

korea ran her hands down her face thinking of how she's going to get a job.

"i hope you not mad at me?" kentrell asked slightly poking his bottom lip out as he watched korea hips twist naturally considering she was walking in front of him.

"why did you ignore me for a whole week?" she asked getting straight to the point.

kentrell stayed silent walking past her and opened the passenger door, complete ignoring her question.

"fine just take me home." she rolled her eyes getting in slamming his door close.

he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose as he walked around the car to his side trying to calm down. if it was any other bitch he would've been flashed out but he's going to keep quiet since korea isn't 'any other bitch'.

kentrell could feel her staring at him as he started up the car letting it warm up for a bit. "is it because i kissed you?" she blurted, "im sorry if i made you uncomfortab—"

"no it wasn't that." he quickly cut her off from rambling. it definitely wasn't that, if it was up to him he probably would've did more instead of kissing.

"i had to work. remember i said i was a very busy man. i can't be sitting around not doing nothing and expect money to fall magically in my hands." he told her hoping she understand.

she only nodded her head and looked out the window as little rain drops slid down the window and the clouds slowly started to turn gray.

kentrell gave korea a glance looking at how sexy she was. without thinking he reached over and placed his right hand onto her thick thigh while continuing to drive.

he waited on her to remove his hand but she didn't. instead she placed her hand on top of his and slid his hand upwards towards her soaking wet treasure box.

she didn't know what she was doing, it was like something took over her and kentrell liked it.

he licked over his lips feeling his throat slowly turn dry as he tried to concentrate on the road. she started to guide his hand in a circular motion over her treasure box that was only covered by a thin piece of spandex shorts.

"i want you kentrell." she told him lowly making his eyes widen.

he didn't want to take her to his condo because a whole bunch of other females had been there and he couldn't wait a whole hour and a half to just to take her to his other house so instead, he pulled the car over into a secluded area.

kentrell looked over at her face to see if she was anywhere near uncomfortable before he turned off the car and locked all the doors.

she couldn't wait any longer so she climbed into the back seat and waisted no time to unbutton her long sleeve shirt.

he adjusted the passenger seat so they could have more room before climbing back there. his mouth dropped once he saw how perfect and curvy korea body was.

she had a flat stomach with a little perfect breast that he couldn't wait to put his mouth on and juicy brown thighs. he usually don't go for girls who was his skin tone or darker but korea was different.

"stop staring." korea covered her nearly naked body with her hands becoming insecure of his stare.

"you beautiful, guh'." he whispered slowly removing hee hands and pecked her lips before leaving soft kisses down her neck until he reached one of her breast.

he unhooked her bra instantly making her breast pop out. he knew for a fact no one would see them or possibly find them. his windows were so dark that they were practically against the law.

his warm tongue licked over her slightly hard nipple letting him now she was aroused. as he gave her breasts some attention, one of his hands made its way inside her panties and begin playing with her clit making her moan loudly.

"stop playing and fuck me already." she told him making him pull away with a smirk.

he unbuckled his belt making his pants fall down only leaving him in his ralph lauren boxers. he pulled out his already hard member and begin to stroke it as korea watched with lazy eyes.

the windows started to get foggy from their intensive breathing so he pressed the button on his car keys instantly making the car come back on since he was too lazy to reach over and actually press the 'start' button that was next to the steering wheel.

the car was quite roomy so he lifted both of her legs placing them on his broad shoulders and slowly entered her warm soaking wet treasure box.

she slightly winced since this was her only second time and he was overly too big, completely stretching her walls.

he picked up the pace making her whole body shake with pleasure. their skin collided every time he entered and pulled out making a loud sound eco through out the car.

"oh fuck. yes, right there." korea moaned as she gripped onto his arms.

after he nutted she swiftly turned around so her ass was facing him and grabbed his still erected member and glided herself onto him.

kentrell groaned feeling amazed as he watched korea ass jiggle onto his member. no woman had ever made him feel this way.

he was never going to let her go if he had a choice. he was going to be lonely without her if she ever left him.

oop🙈 they did the nasty in his car.

do you sleep with socks on?

do you play any sports?