Let Me Be Free

Let Me Be Free

I felt her soft lips on my eyes and woke up with a jerk and looked around only to find myself alone with her memories haunting me. A tear slid down my eye and I closed my eyes and once again I felt her presence killing me a little more.
I die many deaths a day. Love doesn’t do that to you True Love does that to you.
Her beautiful black kholed eyes filled with mystery and mischief held lots of love for me but I couldn’t see it ever. She was a pure soul who used to handle me, my ego, my anger with her love. I knew she used to cry but I didn’t cared I thought I was heartless still whenever I was around her I was at peace. She was different, a total master piece I must say but what made her special was her beautiful big heart. She used to have so much love in her that she forgave everyone easily.
I remember the first time we met. It was raining heavily and on the middle of the road there was a girl with her arms opened wide and a serene smile on her face, enjoying the rain. I still remember that smile. In fact I remember everything about her. That day I never thought she will come in my life but she did and everything changed. The guy everyone feared the most started fearing his lady luck. She was damn stubborn and at times got on my nerves. Whenever we used to fight she always said “You know what I’m going to love you so much that if a day I’m not with you anymore you will never be able to forget me”. And that’s what exactly happened I can’t forget her till day. It’s been five year’s now. How can I forget the girl who made the Gangster who used to always smirk, Smile.  She made me live, before her I was only breathing.
I never thought the day will come when she will just leave me alone. She knew she is my life and she is selfish, she just left me. It was my day not her. That bullet was meant for me and not her. I don’t know why she came in between me and that bullet. It was meant to pierce my heart not her. She had the most beautiful heart then why her. I still remember her face void of any colors, she was drenched in blood. Still there was a smile on her face. “I will always love you.” She said and closed her eyes.
I opened my eyes and felt the tears falling freely. I picked up the blade from the bedside table and looked at it.
‘It’s not easy to live without her but living with her memories still haunting me day and night is more difficult. LET ME BE FREE.’
And with that as the last thought the darkness engulfed me.