Come With Me

•3rd Person POV•
She looked down and saw his perfect built body. She couldn't stop staring and swallowed.
"Can't stop staring huh? I know I'm hot but show some manners" he smirked at her knowing she did the same. She quickly looked away while blushing hard.
"Let me change really quick" he told her, then went to change. She felt embarrassed of herself, couldn't even keep her guard up from him. Standing up and laid on his bed, silently crying.
"Why now? I can't give up. He's gonna hurt me either way. I need to leave now!" Told herself quietly and started walking to the door.

That's when he appeared and looked at her confused, he was listening to her the whole time

"Where are you going?"
"I really need to leave sorry, but it was nice knowing you while it lasted." Telling him while turning away to walk away.
"No, come back. Don't leave!" He started getting torn apart, tears welling up in his eyes.

She went downstairs while sobbing uncontrollably. When she got to the door, Jungkook appeared in front of her. He stood in front of the door not letting her leave.
"Please step away, I need to go." She told him, but he didn't respond to her. Only grabbed her hands and pulled her close to him. He hugged her for a long time. He didn't want her to leave his life. He was stroking her hair to calm her down. When she calmed down, wanting to try again.
"Can I leave now?"
"Sorry, but I can't let you go" resting his head on her neck. He found it comforting. It took his worries away and the way she smelled was fascinating. He told her to jump and wrap her legs around his waist. Moving his feet on the steps and heading to his room where he wanted to make her feel at home. Make her body connect to his. Blow away their worries and just focus on each other. Kicking the door open and then closing it.

He sat on his bed and focused on the beautiful lady sitting on his thighs. He wanted to please her and by that he gave her forehead sweet soft little kisses. Moving down to kissing each one of her eyes. Whispering "you're beautiful" to her which made her get shy. Connecting his lips to hers and both of them felt an electric shock. Y/N made Jungkook lay down and she hovered on top of him. Kissing him while taking his hoddie off. She wanted to feel him and just him. He was still wearing a white shirt under and she wanted that off. Moving her hands inside his shirt and touched his body. He shivered by her touch and took his shirt off. Biting her lip, she knew he was her destruction.
"This boy knows how to turn me on" she thought. He kissed her roughly due to neediness. Things were taking a roughly hot turn. When he was about to take her shirt of someone decided to call him.

Looking at the ID, he got annoyed. It was the girl who wanted him.
"Sorry, let me take this" telling her.

"Babe? When are you coming to visit me? I miss you! Did you need help in anything? I can help you with anything you want specially sex. I'm going to meet you at the meeting-" Jungkook decided to end the call cause she was just annoying the hell out of him.

What he didn't know was that Y/N was listening the whole time. Feeling her heart break cause he already had someone. He was just using her for his own pleasure, she thought.
"Sorry you had to wait, what were we on?" Said holding her hips.
"Umm, can we sleep now, I'm tired." She wasn't feeling in the mood to continue what they were just doing.
He nodded in understanding and she got up from him. He fixed his bed and tucked himself in. She felt weird just standing there so she head to the couch in his room and laid there.
"Seriously? You're not going to sleep with me?" Sitting in his bed and pouting at her.
"That spot is for someone else, I can't invade that." Telling him so he can realize that she was mad.