Evil

Jungkook's POV
I never made my father proud. Uncle was the only one who had the heart to keep me. I was always seen as a failure to my father. Trying my best, but it was never enough. When he met Lay and his daughter, that was the first time I ever saw him smiling. He only knew the good side of Jiyeon. Not the bad side. Forcing me on meetings with her and all that. Which I never attended.

On my way, the only thing on my mind was Y/N wondering if she was alright.

Few minutes

I got to my fathers house. A guard greeted me which I only gave him a nod. I was greeted by maids and butlers. I told a maid to show me the way for my fathers office. Once I got there, knocking. He was reading some papers with his computer out.

"Did you need me? We need to talk and I've made my decision. I won't marry Jiyeon. That's final."

"Please Don't start with your scandalous feelings. They don't matter in this world. And please take a sit." He motioned me to sit but I wasn't feeling it.

"No. Listen to me, I'm your son. Treat me like one! You've never cared about others feelings. When will you stop?"

"Probably never unless you marry Jiyeon..."

"Never mind, that will never happen. I don't need you to be proud of me." And with that I left

"Jungkook come back!"

Didn't pay attention though. Leaving that house I called Jimin for any updates. He didn't answer which was very weird. I tried calling him a couple of times, but nothing. The only thing I got was his voicemail. Getting irritated I left a message for him.

"Jimin? Where the hell are you? Is everything alright? Call me and tell me you're both fine!"

I drove back to my house only to find it empty. I took a shower and went to sleep.

*Back to the day with Jimin and Y/N*

•Y/N POV•
I saw Jimin's shocked face, he looked worried. I held onto him, that's when he came back out of his shocked state. We were about to run back, but there was people behind us with guns pointing at us.

"What are you gonna do?" Jimin said

"It depends on you" The dude Taeyong replied

Then at that very, they grabbed us by our elbows and dragged us into their cars. Jimin couldn't stay still so they punched him and he was knocked out. They put me face to face with Taeyong.

"I see, you're a beautiful lady. I'll treat you better than any other man possible. Come with me and I won't hurt you." While sliding a knife on my cheek.

"Fuck you!!! Never!!!!" I spat in his face and slapped him.

"Get her in the car..... NOW!!!"
They covered my head and loaded me into the car.

"You'll get very punished for that, Y/N. Just wait and see." Taeyong whispered to himself while smiling creepily.

*One week later*

•Jungkook's POV•
Rubbing my hair , frustrated. Once again calling Jimin or Y/N, but none of them answered. "Something must be wrong" I thought . Going to the security office, I called Namjoon in and told him to track both of their phones. He said that the connection was a bit rough to track. Told me that it might take a couple of days. Leaving him, I went to the bar.
Drinking the night away, while missing my little angel. Some girl came and sat next to me.