Chapter 12

"There is this bar, not far from here, where a friend of mine works, Momo is her name."

Todoroki said closing with the keys his door and going down the stairs.

"Oh, okay. I think I will like it"

Todoroki smiled as he grabbed his hands, their finger intertwined.
He opened the front door and got outside.

There was a ferocious sun outside, maybe too bright, but the temperature was warm, the perfect day for a walk.

Izuku looked around the building: there was a pharmacy in front of it and a grocery store at its side. A perfect and strategic position.
There was also a park, a few meters away with a fountain at its center. Nice place.

"The bar is right there" he said pointing his finger beyond the street light.

Izuku nodded and hugged his arm; the hoodie Todoroki gave him was large and kept him warmer.

"Are you sure not to sweat?"

"Yes, I always suffered cold, I prefer having a hoodie on me"

He said caressing his arm with his hand, todoroki only wore a simple shirt.

They strolled around, todoroki wore sunglasses, his eyes were sensible.
Izuku stopped in front of a shop, it was some sort of a jewelry. Nothing too fancy.

"Hey shou… what do you think about that bracelet?"

He asked pointing to a black bracelet made with rope.

"Not bad, its sportish. I like it. Do you like that?"

Izuku looked at it and nodded.

"Yeah, you must know I am a huge fan of jewelry, I have a lot of these things at home."

Todoroki laughed.

"I didn't know, well good to know" he muttered and went inside the store.

"W-wait what are you doing?" He said as he followed him, his voice covered by the sound of the bell signaling new costumers.

A old lady approached them behind the counter. She must have been over 70 years old: her face still shoved an energy Izuku was not sure to have.

"Welcome to my shop, how may I help you?"

Todoroki spoke first.

"Hello, i was looking for that bracelet we saw through the shopping window."

She nodded politely and got away from the counter to better know what bracelet Todoroki was talking about.

"Which one, sir?"

"This one" he said pointing it.

"Sho, you dont have to!"
Izuku said trying to get in the way. Todoroki only moved his hand, telling him to not worry.

The lady took it and gently set it on the counter, showing the details to Todoroki.

"This one is hand made, so it's a unique piece. It has ropes plaited together. A latch made of silver, it wont get rusty if you wash yourself with it. Its unisex, anyone can actually wear it but for you I think it's perfect."

She said opening it and trying the size on Todoroki's wrist.
He stopped her, saying it wasn't for himself but for him, pointing towards Izuku.

"Shou, you don't..."

"Of course I do, try it on"

Izuku approached them, feeling the gaze of the woman over him.

He stretched his left arm and she closed the bracelet on his wrist, the size was perfect.