Chapter 14

Todoroki walked down the stairs and got behind the building were the garage was.
He opened it with the keys and started his motorcycle: he closed the door to the garage, he tied his air and hopped up the vehicle putting on the helmet.

He rapidly moved through cars and streets, trying his best to be fast and not get into an accident.

Kaminari lived a few blocks away, near his salon; he turned to the left and stopped at the red light.

He looked at the sky which was perfectly blue, some darkness of the night was already coming.

He started moving again as the light became green, terrorizing a few pigeons on the way.

Another red light, a turn to the left and he stopped in front of the building.

It was a flat complex and Kaminari lived on the last floor, the fifth.
He parked under a tree and removed his helmet, putting it under the saddle of his motorcycle.
He removed the keys and ringed the intercom.

- yes?

A voice asked a few seconds later.

- it's me

- oh

He opened the main door and Todoroki got in, waiting for the elevator he munched on his middle finger  nail, more out of habit.

The elevator arrived and soon he was on the fifth floor: the door in front of him was open, Todoroki got in without many compliments. He was used to this. He locked the door.
As soon as he entered, he noticed a few photos of him and Shinsou. He smiled.

"Den?" He asked since no one was in the living room.

He poked his head into the left door: there was the bathroom but denki wasn't there too.

"Hey kitten… there is a strong smell of bleach. Shinsou cleaned well"
He muttered more to himself.

He went to the bedroom and Kaminari was showing his pale and feminine face.

"Have you been crying?"

He said sitting near him, the mattress tilted under his weight.

Kaminari nodded and leant his head over his shirt, looking up at him with that gaze he became so weak to: a mix of sadness and arousal, doe eyes.

Todoroki sighed and caressed his blonde hair, the air in the bedroom was hard to breath. He got up and opened the window letting the sun pour in.

Kaminari looked tired: he had unusual bags under his eyes and the smile he showed was nowhere near to his usual.
He sat at the edge of his and Shinsou's bed.

"I need you" he whispered looking down, a gloomy aura covering his body.

"I am here kitten" he said smiling and leant forward sitting on his knees between Kaminari's legs.

He kissed him on his lips and Kaminari soon become undone, crying his way to his mouth.

"I am bad…" he whispered grabbing his shoulders.

Todoroki covered his hands with his own and went down kissing his jaw.

"You are not, kitten… you are fragile, the most beautiful things are" he whispered tilting his chin to the right and kissing his pulsing point, trailing paths with his tongue.

"Call me again like that" Kaminari pleaded trembling under his touch.

"What? Kitten? You already know you are my little kitten, my spoiled kitten you are…" he said caressing his hair.