First Date and First Truth Booth

~At The Date~

The water was so beautiful. It was a clear blue and the sand was mixed in with a whitish color. I looked over at Marlon and realized that he was starring at me. I blushed, and he chuckled.

"You look adorable when you blush," he said smiling, which made me blush even more.

We were silent for a few minutes.

"I think we need to talk," he said, breaking the silence.

I looked at him and said, "Okay."

"I just wanted to explain that what happened yesterday with your cousin was and accident. I was sitting down on the couch and all of a sudden she was sitting on my lap, kissing me and then you came into the room and saw us," he said, truthfully.

"I know how she can be. I've lived with her all my life. She wants everything that I want. I can't ever have anything, she always has to have everything. I don't know what guys see in her honestly and I feel bad for whoever has her as a perfect match," I said, as I looked down at the ground.

"Does that mean you want me?" he asked, as he grabbed my chin and lifted it, so that I was looking at him.

I blushed and said, "Maybe, I do and maybe I don't."

He smiled at me, his eyes flickered to my lips and he started leaning in. I started to lean in. Our lips touched and I didn't feel sparks. I felt a freaking bomb.

I heard all the other couples cheering, and we pulled away. I started to blush, he pulled me into a hug and I buried my face in his neck.

~~~~Back at the house~~~~

"So, after the 4 couples, Niall and Gloria, Marlon and Nashalie, Liam and Lizbeth, and Christian and Alicia left on their date. The remaining four people got to choose who got to go in the truth booth, which is the only 100% chance that you'll know if you are a match or not. So here is who you guys chose," Ryan said.

Gloria and Niall's faced popped up on the screen.

We cheered, in anticipation.

Gloria and Niall walked out of the house and walked down the path that led to the Truth Booth.

"Okay, so when they find out if they are a perfect match or not, it will show up on the

screen at the same time it shows on their screen," Ryan explained.

~~~~Third Person P.O.V~~~~

Gloria and Niall reached the truth booth and walked in.

They stood in the circle at the center of the small room.

Green lights started to scan them.

Soon black words with a yellow background appeared.

~~~~Back At The House~~~~

The black words with a yellow background appeared.

The words read:

Perfect Match.