Ceremony #1

"Great job guys, first night and you already have one of the perfect matches," Ryan said.

Us girls were standing on the platform, while the guys were sitting down on the love seats. Niall and Gloria were together seeing as they were a perfect match.

"So, this is how it's gonna work each one of the girls is going to come up here and choose one of the guys that are available, meaning someone who hasn't been picked. You will both place one of your palms on the iPad and it'll lock you in as a match. The girls have been chosen randomly, so first will be going Alicia."

Alicia walked up to Ryan, who was behind iPads. She stood in front of the iPads.

"I think I'll go with Christian."

Christian walked up to Alicia and they both put their palms on the iPads. They were locked in and then they sat down together.

"Nashalie," Ryan said.

"I think that tonight, I'll be going with Marlon."

Marlon walked up to me with a huge smirk on his face. We put our palms on the iPads and locked us in.

"So, do you feel like you and Marlon could be a match? After all you guys went on a date today, how did that go?" Ryan asked.

"The date went surprisingly well, considering the fact that she hated me at the start," Marlon said.

"I think that we could be a match. There's definitely some chemistry between us," I said, blushing.

Nashalie and Marlon went to go sit down. Marlon sat down first and Nashalie ended up on his lap. Marlon kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her.

Jackie had chosen Jake, Valeria with Gabe.

Lizbeth had chosen Jose, Grace with Luis, and Emily with Angel.

Kathy with Gabe, and David with Trinity.

All the couples were sitting down together.

Alicia - Christian

Nashalie - Marlon

Jackie - Jake

Valeria - Gabe

Lizbeth - Jose

Grace - Luis

Emily - Angel

Kathy - Liam

Trinity - David

Gloria - Niall

"Since, you guys have already figured out one of the perfect matches, we'll start out with one light shining, and let me remind you. Each light represents one perfect match, but the lights don't tell you which couples are the perfect matches," Ryan explained.

As he had said before, one light was shining.

2 lights.

3 lights.

We were all holding our breaths hoping for at least one more light to be shining and then all our hopes were taken away when all the lights went out.

We all groaned or booed.

"Well, seems like you only have three matches. You have a lot of worked to do in the next 9 week, but for now say bye to Gloria and Niall, they'll be in the honeymoon suite for the rest of the nine weeks. You'll only be able to see them through the ceremonies and an occasional event," Ryan said.

We all said our goodbyes to Niall and Gloria. After, that we went to the house. Gloria and Niall made their way to the honeymoon suite.