The Alpha's Whore

He lived in the richest part of our community while I and my mother lived in the poorest part. We were no different from the public, to human eyes we were the same. My mother and I lived in an old house down the road from the massive mansion that was home to the Alpha, his scattered children, his wife and his conquests. It was a strange place and utterly constructed for the purpose of separating each of his women from eachother. It was a mansion, yet it was as a framework story, a bigger story composed of smaller ones. It was a mansion yet it was made of at least ten different elegant apartments. Which wasn’t strange considering the owner was known to be the youngest billionaire in the area.

Who would have guessed that an architect could become so famous and wealthy? Perhaps if it hadn’t been for the man before him, his deceased father, then he would not have been able to make funds for each and every woman that satisfied his sexual need.

And as for what was said about his women? Many spoke fondly of his ability and money to act as a young Hugh Hefner. He would make the 70+ year old proud.

And as for bigamy?

There was none, he was married to one, but pleasured by many.

“How are you?” Clara whispered so softly that I had barely caught her words.

I in my sorrow had sunk into the seats of her warm truck and pressed my forehead against the cool window. Nothing registered in my mind, not even the beautiful elm trees that made up the forest on either side of the lone road, not even the moon in it’s solidarity hanging in the sky could pull me from my mood. I was a doomed woman.

“Hopeless,” the words fell like blocks, tumbling against each other until they found a place sprawled amongst the cool and hard floor that had become my heart. I couldn’t even bring myself to miss my mother, after that day I knew that seeing her would be just as scattered as the rogues in our territory. And what of my home?

It was no longer.

Not my home, but my mothers.

“At least he didn’t take you in the forest,”

Immediately I turned my head to the right and frowned at her though her grey eyes remained on the road and her small hands hugged the steering wheel comfortably. The frown abated and a soft expression took it’s place followed by my words, “Y-you too?”

Would it have given me comfort to know that he’d had her too? Probably not, but I hoped for it.

“No, not me. My cousin a few years ago. You know those women in his home are lucky? They are at least taken care of.” She shook her head and sighed but I could tell she was battling the anger again, “But my cousin…he cast her to the winds and never gave her another look.”

I didn’t feel lucky, but sadistically enough I felt better, “Th-that’s horrible.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Beautiful.” His red lips spread into a wide grin as Clara gave him a quick curtsy and cast one more sad look in my direction before scuttling away again. The door closed with a loud thud and the entired wing echoed for it.

He had a wing to himself.

I nodded and looked anywhere else but at him. I already knew what I would see; a bare chest sculpted from days of intense training followed by nights of running among the trees with his brothers. Long curly black hair, and a face that looked more of nineteen then his thirty years. Indeed he looked very boyish, but in every movement he had the air of a knowing man.