Just curious, darlin'

"You got your finger on the trigger but your trigger fingers mine"

Woosh thunk woosh thunk woosh thunk The sound of Eden's arrows as she rapidly fires  them through the air towards the target nailed to a pine tree.

"Perfect murder take your aim"

"You fire anymore arrows darlin' you're gonna split the tree in half"

Eden whips around and immediately point the arrow towards the origin of the voice. A lanky blond-haired male is leaning against a tree. He had a chiseled jaw that looked like it had been cut by the gods, he was oddly enough wearing a two-piece suit.

"Don't move" Eden spoke in a low tone

The man smirked, "I mean no harm Darlin, just curious" he held up his hands as if he was surrendering. "Besides sweet thing what that Lil arrow gonna do to me?"

Eden smirked, "You'd be surprised darling" she responded mockingly.

Eden's attention wavered slightly when she heard multiple feet pounding the forest floor, "What the fuck?"

The man suddenly stood up, "That's my cue to go I'll see you later cupcake" and he disappeared in a blur.

Eden rolled her eyes, "Fuck you blondie!" she yelled knowing he'd most likely still be able to hear her. Moments later four large wolves raced past Eden following the vampire that just ran.

Eden sighed and decided to gather her bow and begin making her way back home.

________________

Eden walked up to the house and noticed the front door was cracked open, which was abnormal because she locked it before she left and her uncle and his wife we're out of town this weekend.

Eden bent down and reached into her boot and grabbed her dagger. She hopped up the porch steps to avoid the creak the stairs would inevitably make and landed soundlessly.

She slowly opened the door and peeked in, she continued and closed the door soundlessly behind her. She heard a sound in the kitchen. When she turned the corner she launched her dagger at their head, the figure screamed and ducked.

"EDEN, YOU MAKE ME DROP MY POPTART, YOU BITCH!"

"Zach you idiot! Why are you here?"

"I missed you, and I wanted to say I was sorry for everything I did," Zach said sheepishly.

Eden sighed, "come here stupid". Zach walked towards her and they embraced. "I may have overreacted, it wasn't your fault"

Zach scoffed, "May have?" he rested his chin on her head as she buried her face into his chest.

"Yes dipshit, may have"

"Whatever, I just didn't like seeing you upset I missed my best friend"

"I missed you too loser" Eden sighed hugging him tighter.

Zach released her, "While I get another pop tart why don't you go see your guest upstairs"

"My guest? Who is it?"

"It's a surprise!" he smirked.

___________________________________________________

a/n: hi <3 I'm sorry I've been gone so long, but with this quarantine, I finally have time to update, I hope you enjoy new part soon! I promise.

the song lyrics at the beginning are from Copy Cat by Billie Eilish.