1

y/n was just another average girl... but everything changed once she met seven beautiful wild cats...

"boring, boring, boring" you said to yourself as you looked into the mirror.
You wished that you could be more unique, different than everyone else.
But unlike your clothes, makeup and hairstyle, that was something you couldn't change.

"y/n hurry up!" "We're going to be late" it was your best friend Molly.
She had got a job at the museum that doubled as a zoo.
Molly worked with the animals, mainly just feeding them, cleaning up after them, and sometimes working at the gift shop. 
It wasn't her favorite thing, but it payed the bills, and she was able to get her friends/ family into the zoo for free.

Molly noticed that you have been a bit off lately so she thought that the zoo would cheer you up.
After all you did love animals and free stuff so you decided to go.

You got into the car and drove to the zoo. When you got there Molly's boss told her to get to work as fast as she could. Molly said she would after she gave you a tour.
She started by showing you the flamingos that where near the front gate.
You shrugged, you've seen too many flamingos in your life, you've never known what's so special about the lanky pink birds.
Next she showed you some type of monkeys.
Molly asked what you thought of them. All you said was "they have huge butts". Molly started laughing hysterically.

After what seemed like hours you had seen the whole zoo, except for one building that Molly said was off limits throughout the entire tour you kept asking Molly to let you look around the off limits building.
Eventually she couldn't put up with your pleading so she took you into the building.
It was a medical center for sick or injured animals.

Inside of the building there was a bunch of crates and cages with sick or injured animals inside you looked into one of the very large crates and saw two glowing eyes inside.
You had no idea what those eyes belonged to but you hoped it wasn't any type of cat. You were scared of big cats your entire life because of there loud roars and growls.
You asked Molly what was in the cage.
She told you she wasn't supposed to show you because her boss would be mad but she was going to show you anyways.

420 words lol