3

y/n and Molly arrived home from the zoo later that day. Molly was exhausted from work and you just wanted some alone time so you told Molly that you had planned to visit your mom tonight and stay at her place. Molly said that she would stay home and you could enjoy time with your mom.
But Molly didn't know the whole story, your mom left earlier that morning to stay with your grandmother (who was ill).

You arrived at your mother's house and went straight to your room, it was left untouched from the last time you where there.

Soon you ran a bath and where scrolling through instagram. You where watching some life hack video when you saw something weird I  your recommended page.
It was a video documentary about a lady who rescues and raises kittens. Nothing about it interested you but the thumbnail there was a picture of a pink cat! the lady had never dyed the cats fur she just found it like that.

You watched until the end when there was a link to the adoption centre that the lady ran. The only thought that crossed your mind was "I wonder if she has pink cats for adoption since the video said that the pink cat she had brought it's kittens the day after. You looked and sure enough there was pink cats for sale...

232 words