Episode 2: Dawn Of The New Fighters

Underground Noobies Presents...Fighter Force: Defenders Of The Galaxy

Intro Music: Darwin - Mind Control

EPISODE 2: Dawn Of The New Fighters

Working together, Stryker and Damion fought against the large brute of a man and they seemed to be doing well against him. These two worked well, when fighting against such a big guy. Even though he managed to get a few good hits on the father and son, he was still no match for them. To finish things up, Damion rushed at his father, leaping forward and reaching his hand out.

Damion: Dad! Do it!

Hearing the signal, Stryker grabbed his sons hand, and tossed him at the large brute. With a powerful punch, Damion collided his fist with the brutes face, knocking him back and slamming against the panels of the ship. Due to all the punches he was given, the brute was to weak to get back on his feet. But for some reason, he was smiling...

 But for some reason, he was smiling

*chuckles* Not bad...even as separate fighters, you two are truly powerful. Maybe even more powerful than "him."

Damion: ......

Stryker: ......

But I'm afraid that your efforts were in vain. As you can see, I am still breathing.

Damion: Maybe so but you've got no strength to stand up.

Stryker: Which will make this easier for us. You're done here.

Heheh...is that what you truly think? I suppose it is true after all. Humans will always be beneath the superior species...and now, I will prove it!