Episode 6: Welcome To Our New Home

Underground Noobies Presents...Fighter Force: Defenders Of The Galaxy

Intro Music: Darwin - Mind Control

EPISODE 6: Welcome To Our New Home

Two pair of eyes slowly began to awaken. The pupils were brown and belonged to a Caucasian, 22-year old girl. She started looking around and saw that her shipmates were also in the room. They resting in beds, within the nursing room. When the Caucasian turned to her left, she saw that someone else was inside of the room with her. They were awake and appeared to be working on something with the computer. The Caucasian woman slowly tried to get up but she appeared to be a little weak.

That is not the best idea for you.

The woman who was working near the computer somehow knew that she the patient was finally awake. When she turned around, she revealed herself to the Caucasian woman. The other woman was a young dark skinned woman with a voluptuous and athletic build, who had short brown hair, brown eyes, and full lips. The one thing that threw the Caucasian woman off were the rabbit ears on the womans head. She was wearing some strange kind of outfit. It was a green dress with sheer fabric, armored briefs, green sleeves, gold choker, and metal hand guards, high heels, and a domino mask with pink glowing lights. Over that outfit she was wearing a white lab coat.

 Over that outfit she was wearing a white lab coat

How do you feel?

Wh-Where am I...?

On Sanctuary.

Sanctuary...?

A planet within the deepest reach of space.