~Chapter 2~

The ceremony in Pride Rock was filled with the entire pride, along with the antelopes that Nala and the other lionesses have hunted down earlier with Ono's help. 

The Egret was totally exhausted, as Kion looks at the Keenest of Sight with an confused look on his face. 

"Are you ok, Ono? " The young lion asks him as Ono raises an wing, reassuring the lion, "Oh, yeah. I'm completely fine, Kion, don't worry about it. 

Vitani is quite a fast hunter than I originally thought she could be. " 

Beshte said, "Who could've blame her for being one of the best hunters in the Pridelands? She used to be trained by Zira after all. " 

Fuli nods, "Yeah, but how is she coping with living with the Pridelanders? I know that she basically acting she's fine, but I just know she wasn't the same." 

Kion was confused of his friends' concern about Vitani, the one of the Outsiders. 

He knew that Kovu and his family is not part of the Pride, and having the Outsiders is basically asking for trouble. 

"Why you guys so concern about Vitani, anyway? Don't you guys ever forget that she's our enemy?!?

 The Lion Guard was looking at each other, "Kiara didn't mentioned of how she united the Pride, but Kovu and Kiara seem happy." 

Kion was stunned of hearing his older sister being happy. He looked at his family once again as Simba and Nala cuddled together while waiting for their daughter to arrive back with Kovu. 

Kiara came back with Kovu, as all the lions sat up to hear what she has to say. 

"First of all, I want to want to welcome back my younger brother, Kion. As you all remember , Kion was the leader of the Lion Guard, and as he grew up, he decided to leave the Pridelands to help others in need. 

As your Queen, I'm grateful for all your hard work, Kion, but as your older sister, I'm very glad that you arrived back home safely. 

Mom, Daddy and I thought about you a lot during the time you went away. "

The lion was amazed of how Kiara was calmer and not in a temper attitude when they were cubs. 

In a way, Kion felt relief of how she was acting. 

"Also, Kovu and I been talking about a subject for a long time, and we decided to allow Jasiri and her Pride to live in the Pridelands for good. We'll form a pact alliance between the Hyenas and lions." 

"Poa. That is quite a surprise. " Beshte said, amazed of Kiara's declaration. 

"I wanted the Lion Guard to help escort Kovu and Vitani tomorrow morning to deliver the news to the Hyenas . " Kiara said. 

Vitani sat near Fuli, "It looks like we're traveling to the Outlands after all these years. It would be an difficult thing for me. " 

The cheetah said, "Hey, we're here. I know you'll be able to overcome it. Besides, you have Kion and Kovu along with us. " 

The Outsider said, "Asante, Fuli. " 

Vitani was in the cave, but she was having a nightmare. 

"Vitani! Help me!" 

"Nuka!" 

Vitani was shaking , as she pants from the dream as she gets up from the den as she sat on the edge of Pride Rock. 

To her surprise, she sees Kion. 

The young lion notices her as Kion asks, "Vitani? What you doing up so late?"