One

Los Angeles , Crenshaw

10:56 pm

Brielle

"Get the fuck out my face and make me some money!" my daddy yelled at me.

(Daddy ,pimp)

I walked into the bathroom and put on a bra and matching thong and black 6 inch stilletos heels . I walked over to the bed and grabbed my black trench coat .

I grabbed my pack of Newports and hand bag from the counter .

I was real tired of this nigga and his shit I walked out and closed the door behind me to the hotel room .

I been through hell and back being in this game with this nigga. I've been raped , kidnapped , held hostage shit anything you can imagine I've been through and I've tried to get out of this situation Everytime . I was just tired of getting my ass beat I walked down the hallway and knocked on room 467 .

Nobody answered so I reached in my new port box and took out the key I placed in there .

These bitches was in here snorting coke .

I walked oin the dirty room . "Man it stank in here !"I complained .

I walked over to Veronica who was still snorting powder . I grabbed her by her neck "Let's go." I demanded .

I walked to the bathroom and there was Coco & Bunny . Eating each other out in the bath tub , I took my 22 and fired it in the air . They quickly got up and straighted themselves out.

" Tfff "I looked at them disgusted following behind them from the bathroom . "This is sad!" I said taking a new port out and sparking it. "Y'all need to get y'all shit together and make y'all daddy this money." I rolled my eyes.

Veronica got up sniffling putting on a red dress on having trouble putting on her shoes .

I slapped her ." Get it together . " She rolled her eyes ",bitch" I started grabbing her by her blonde curls till my phone rung I ignored the call .

I followed the girls down the hall making our way out the hotel .

"It's bout to rain!" bunny cried . "Aw hop yo ass in this car." I laughed cry baby ass bitch.

Bunny I had to say was my fav she always made her trap and stayed in her lane , as for v and Coco not so much . V expected the world and never earned the world, and Coco was just a attention seeker full of bullshit.

We made our way to the Mercedes parked in the front . Bunny and coco was holding a conversation about a couple nights before.

We drove for about 20 minutes .

X

"Alright happy hoin!" I told the bitches." And check in be back here at 4 with yo traps " I instructed.

They walked off and I grabbed the keys putting them in my bra making my way down broadway looking for a potential trick or victim .

I unlocked my phone and played . Pressed by cardi B.

This is my shit I started rapping to the verse .

A car pulled up on the side of me not just any car .. a bently .

Tinted windows I reluctantly stoped . As they rolled there window down

A older white man spoke "Hey honey ."