Three

Easy , easy easy

This was all so easy but yet tiring .

"Man" I huffed laying on the bed , I was not feeling well and was really not looking forward to dealing with these mouffucas today . I pulled out my phone and called my baby daddy to check on my son Tyson he usually stayed with my mother and went with his father on the weekends .

"Hi Mommy !" my 4 year old said throught the phone . Just making me hear his voice made me feel bad I couldn't see him .

'Hey how are you doing today?" I asked getting up walking into the hallway so I could have more privacy .

"Good, when I see you?" he asked

"Probably next weekend." I really wanted to see him today but I knew my daddy wouldn't let me see him while he was at my baby father's house that was highly out of pocket of me .

I finished talking to my son and hung up . I took my shower and put on my clothes and went to go see my daddy .

I came in the room he was sitting on the bed staring out the window

"You ok?" I asked making my way towards him .

"I'm straight. "he said" Come Here he." demanded .

I walked over to him I got to my knees he wipped out his dick and I slobbed on it while jacking it off for about two minutes . He been fucking around two minutes was shirt for him to be fished .

We finished and I was given $80 to get my nails done so I took the Mercedes and headed up to broadway Broadway had everything every store you could imagine good thing my son and my baby daddy lived off Broadway.

X

I knocked on the door to the raggdy
old house

Whats up? I looked at my tall ass baby daddy

"Nothing." I came in and walked on the side of him .

"Ain't you supposed to be selling yo life away?" right now he joked

"Man shutup." I said looking over the room.

"Momma."my son ran in the room

'Hi baby." I kissed him on the cheek and picked him up .

"Go in yo room!" my baby daddy stated to my son and he skipped off too his room .

"When you gone come be with yo family?" my baby daddy started while coming behind me and rubbing my neck and placing hickeys down my neck .

Man fuck this I missed this dick period . Come on I said to him he pushed me on the couch took off my pantie and sticked his hard dick in my I could feel him all inside me.

We made it quick because my son was in the room . We finished and I got up.

"I miss you."he stated pulling his pants up 'come say bye to yo momma boy!"

"Bye baby." I picked my son up and have him a kiss . putting my son down and walking out the door and heading to the nail shop .

What my baby daddy said was hendering on me I didn't want to be with him but I wanted my son .

X

"I miss my son." I said to my daddy . "Yea we'll get me some more money and you can see him this weekend." he said .

"Man I wanna see my -"

Before I could finish my sentence I hit slapped in my face .

"You listen to me you hear me?" he grabbed me by my neck and swing me onto the bed ." Bitch."

"I hear you daddy"
.

______

This chapter is short but it's coo I just wanted to update it I will update this chapter some more tomorrow!

What's the reason y'all not interacting with my storys ?