I'm Slowly Going Crazyand I See Some Sort Of "Vison" Part Two

The next afternoon as me and Percy were the leaving three hour Latin exams, my brain felt relieved of all the studying I've done for the past month, Mr. Brunner called us back inside the room.

For a moment, I felt scared he'd found out about me and Percy eavesdropping on him and Grover the night before and instantly Percy's hand( which is what I do when I'm scared or nervous), but that didn't seem to be the problem.

"Percy,Charlotte," he said. "Don't be discouraged about leaving Yancy. It's....its for the rest." Mr. Brunner's tone was sympathetic, but I felt a bit embarrassed.

I wasn't being suspended like Percy. I had excellent grades and hardly got into fights(unless you count me getting into online fights on the best musical ship and which fandom is the best), but I felt as though I wasn't good enough to continue. I just solemnly nod and Percy just mumbles "Okay,sir."

"I mean...." Mr. Brunner wheeled his chair back and forth, like he wasn't what to say. "This isn't the right place for the both of you. It was only a matter of time."

I blink back tears. One of my favorite teachers that have ever taught me just told me and one of my best friends we couldn't handle his class.

I find it hard to believe ;I have a 4.0 GPA, but whatever.

After a year telling us he believed in us (mainly Percy), now he was say we (again mainly Percy) to kicked/pulled out.

I once again nod and Percy, trembling said "Right."

"No,no," Mr.Brunner said. "Oh, confound it all. What I'm trying to say.....you're not normal, Percy and Charlotte. That's nothing to be-," Those words struck me hard. I knew I wasn't normal- I'm several years younger than my classmates, I'm maintaining a A+ average, and who can ignore the words whispered behind my back. "Loser,nerd, freak?"

"Thanks," Percy blurted. "Thanks a lot,sir, for reminding me and Charlotte." "Percy,Charlotte-,"

But Percy was already gone, me trailing behind him, clutching my Latin book and blinking back tears.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On the last day of the term, I packed up my stuff and said goodbye to my dorm. It wasn't that sappy.

The other girls were giggling, trading numbers and talking about their summer vacation plans. One girl who names was Tiff was planning to go to Maui for two weeks. Another girl was spending some time in Europe.

All these girls come from elite families, where their daddies were executives, ambassadors, or celebrities. I also came from an elite family, but unlike them, my dad threw his time and love, not his money. (This is a reason I'm not a A-hole brat like other girls)

One of the girls asked me what I was doing for the summer break and I told her I was going to spend time with my family and I told her was going to spend time with my family in the city. (Which is true-me and my dad spend time with each other at least once during the summer break)

I didn't really have plans except maybe your some New York schools (because there is no way Daniel is sending me to a boarding school across the Atlantic Ocean just get pulled out again) and maybe hang out with Grover and Percy in case Daniel sends me out of the state (or country)

Tiff said "Oh, that's cool," and went back to talking with her friends like I was never involved in the conversation.

The only two people I wished I didn't have to say goodbye was Grover and Percy. We traded phone and email addresses. I made sure to give both of them big,long hugs.

I saw them get on the same Greyhound (at least their goodbye to each other was delayed ) and waited for my ride. Since my dad was doing some business overseas, the person picking me up was my Uncle Blake, who is my godfather and my father's best friend when they were in college.

I knew Uncle Blake since he came by to do business with my dad and I would sometimes say with his family when my dad is on a boring business trip.

BEEP-BEEP! I look up to see Uncle Blake honking his car horn, giving me a huge smile. I put my bags in the trunk and climbed into the backseat. "Hey, Uncle Blake," I tell him as we pull away from Yancy for the last time.

Durning the ride, Uncle Blake asks me a bunch of questions; How my grades are, how I liked the school, how my friends are. [He got a bit huffy and teasing when I told them about my two male friends]
After that, I decided to recharge my batteries and take a quick nap.

When I did, I saw this long electric-blue string that seemed to glow and when I got close, a pair of giant gold scissors shipped the string in half. For some reason, I woke up in a panic. Uncle Blake was too busy paying attention at the road so he didn't see me wake up in some sort of panic. What was that? And why did it scare me so much?

Before long, Uncle Blake dropping me off at the front of the building where I live. I said goodbye to home and watched as he drove away. I look at the big, huge skyscraper and quickly walk inside.

The day I post this is the day it is this main character; Charlotte Hawthorn's birthday!
I'm so excited since Charlotte gonna have one of the biggest series on my profile and she is one of my first OCs! I'm also gonna post a character profile for her later in the day!
Also should I spilt longer chapters into parts? Or do you guys want a long chapter? Keep reading-YTREADER19

Things we LOSE have a way of COMING back to us in the end, if not ALWAYS in the way we expect- Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoniex

Also this was originally suppose to come out at 12 pm, not 1 pm