Prologue Part 1: Childhood (1/3)

Before we begin, let's list their current ages:

Lafayette-5

Alex-7

Now to the story!

(just a random line-break)

(Ok. I decided to put up this image because it's so cute!)

 I decided to put up this image because it's so cute!)

I quietly sat up in bed. I yawned and stretched, rubbing my tired eyes. It was early in the morning. A little early, but it was fine to me.

I watched the rising sun out from the window, awing at the sight. It looked beautiful.

I soon saw...snowflakes! It was snowing! I felt so excited! I quickly rushed to brush my hair, and as soon as I put it up, I put on my winter clothes, and I ran over to Alex's room.

"ALEX, IT'S SNOWING!!" I screamed.

Alex was already awake and dressed, and wearing his gloves of course, when he heard me scream.

"Laf, calm yourself! Come on!" he told me.

He soon took off his gloves. Rare. But his hands looked normal. So why does he wear gloves? Does he have a skin allergy to food or something? I don't know.

We ran outside, running over to the lake in a nearby park. We immediately began playing in the snow.  We built a snowman, we made snow angels. Everything was fun!

We soon decided to ice skate. Without our skates, of course. Mama, well, not my real Mama because she's up there, but my adoptive Mama, said that ice skating without skates can get you a broken bone, but I didn't care. I mean, I'm still a young boy anyway.

We twirled and we had lots of fun skating! We didn't fall one bit! It was perfect! Everything seemed fun!

Until...Alex slipped on the ice.

"LAF, WATCH OUT!" He screamed as he slipped.

I soon got struck by a beam of ice. I screamed and I slipped myself, falling backwards off the pond (I was at the edge) and onto the snow. The last thing I heard was Alex screaming my name before I went to sleep for no reason.

(The same linebreaker again!)

Poor Lafayette! Well, that was Lafayette's POV of the incident. Next chapter will focus on Alex's POV of the incident! I do not own Hamilton!