Part 1

Joe's POV-

I had just finished my thatching course with my uncle and I had decided it was time to take a year off before I decided what I wanted to do with my future life.

I had been looking around on the internet for somewhere I could travel to in France for a low price when it hit me- the campsite I used it to stay in as a child would allow twenty year-olds to come and work there as camp leaders for the year. That was it! I got in touch straight away and I was offered the job immediately.

I was starting on the first week of March, the first month the campsite would be open that year. I had one week to pack before I would have to start driving down. Road trip!

Dianne's POV-

I had just finished touring the world with 'Burn the Floor' and I had decided it was time to take a break from dancing- my boyfriend of three years had broken up with me towards the end of the tour and, to be honest, it had ruined dancing for me.

After looking for somewhere to stay for the year I had decided on taking on a job at a beautiful little campsite called Berny-Rivière as a Camp Leader. I was leaving in just over a week from Perth and flying into Paris 'the City of Love'- my boss told me he would send someone to come and collect me from the airport when I land.

I was spending the next year at this campsite near Paris, I found out that Disneyland is close by so I'm hoping I can make a friend that wants to go with me!