Steph's Fortnightly Adventure: Our Little Secret

Why do you keep avoiding me when I say 'let's go out.', Steph?"

"I'm just busy these days."

"I'm your best friend so I understand but we still need to have some time for ourselves."

"Fine. I'll go with you to the DJ Snake & friends concert."

Our Little Secret

"Damn that Kas! I had other plans for my weekend," I uttered before I reluctantly dragged myself to Kas' flat. We got ready from there, seeing that the concert was a few blocks down from her place. She suggested coming to my place to get ready but I didn't want a repeat of when we went out on a double date a few years back; she went through my closet and was my stylist for the night, a bitchy one at that. That aside, we spent an hour or two watching Netflix to pass the time. I didn't get too chummy with Kas as I usually did, because her girlfriend is really jealous - hunt me down, skin me alive jealous. Kas told me she once nearly got into fight because of Ashley. I didn't think that'd sit well on the other side. Like, 'damn, my best friend's psycho girlfriend killed me. What a way to go...' Luckily, time ran off pretty quickly so we got ready and made our way down to the concert venue.

-

EDM fans are amazing, let no one tell you otherwise. They are staunch fans and who know how to have a good time. As we made our way through the vast crowd, we got glo-in-the-dark arm bands, Jell-O shots and pills. Yeah, it seemed like hardcore EDM fans loved that kinda thing. We didn't know what the pills were, to be honest, but everyone took one so we did too.

"Hey, these are the new pills.. They have ecstasy mixed with something else." I thought that's what I heard from a passer-by. Would they really be giving us X?

Now, DJ Snake was really getting into it and the crowd raved with every kick and snare that came from the speakers. It was sweat, bass and inverted c-minor triads. To be honest, in the beginning I forgot about going out on the town and was just enjoying the night with my bestie. I mean, It couldn't come close to the feeling of a warm, thick, throbbing dick inside of me but.. you know..

Looking over at me almost gone, Kas sarcastically asked, "Steph?! Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Really? I know you don't have to ask that." She really didn't.

"Ha! Weren't you the one that didn't want to come?"

"Eat me, Kas!"

"Don't tempt me."

Damn that lesbo!

Ironically, Kas was long gone. It was astounding that she even remember who I was. She was truly enjoying in the moment. I hadn't seen her like that in a long while. Her hair was all over the place, she was jumping and fist pumping to the beat. I joined in eventually. Nothing's wrong with coming out of your comfort zone a bit, especially when around friends.

As the amber, royal blue, magenta palette, dusk, left the sky to make way for its darker counterpart, the lights from the platform took centre stage. Along with the lights, the crowd got a bit more 'festive'. It seemed the pills we took were ecstasy. If you know what ecstasy was then you can imagine how the crowd looked. To make matters worse, The Cataracts and Dev came on. They performed In The Dark and Top of the World.

Mid-song transition, Kas came on to me. A bit taken aback, I said, "Kas, are you okay?"

"I.. I think so," she said seductively before she proceeded to softly caressed my face, rest her soft pink lips on my cheek and began working her way to my lips.