Chapter 1: Option

"ARGH!" Katsuki screamed as he kicked the short blonde across the room, "I gave you one job! To capture Eijiro Kirishima, and you come running back to me saying that he had walked into a bar, which means that 'Too many people were around'!? Gah, you can't send a women to do a man's job, huh?"
      Katsuki sighed as the girl stood up, clutching her side, "S-Sorry boss..." The girl nearly whispered.
     "Speak up! Fuckin bratt!" Katsuki kicked the girl again, sending her flying into a wall.
     The rest of the group stayed silent, watching the scene play out before them. The girl struggled to stand the second time, the side of her head bleeding due to the kick to the head Katsuki gave her.
     "Tomura, Dabi" the Aggressive leader turned to two males, both stunned at the mention of their names.
     "Yes boss?" The two asked in unison.
     "I am trusting the task of bringing back Eijiro to you. Don't let me down. Now, go!" Katsuki pushed the unsuspecting males out the door, before pushing another out as well.
      "Bring those two idiots to the bar that Eijiro went to. If you don't redeem yourself, I'll kill you." They blonde's words scared the girl, knowing that he won't hesitate to take her life, just like the last person who disappointed him.
      Catching her balance, the girl didn't hesitate to complain, "Ugh, he's so rude. I can't believe he would actually kill me for not kidnapping someone. What's with his obsession over this Eijiro person anyways?" Toga asked, walking away, the two males following quickly behind.
     "I heard that boss has been in love with this guy since middle school. That would explain his sudden obsession" Dabi said, rolling his eyes as the three stood by the street.
      "Honestly, this guy has got- TAXI!- some problems" Toga finished her sentence as a taxi pulled up.
      "Where to?" The girl behind the wheel asked as the three climbed into the back seat.
      "Black Clover Bar please" Toga asked as she pushed Tomura away from her, him falling onto Dabi before putting his seatbelt on.
••
     "Thank you!" Toga exclaimed cheerfully as the taxi drove off.
     The three adults looked at each other, before nodding and going to their respective places.
      Tomura hid in an alleyway next to the bar, as Dabi and Toga went in, intending to get Eijiro to go willingly.
     As they walked in, loud music played, a bundle of drunk people on the dance floor, and everyone who was sober enough to function even a little were sat in lounges or at the bar.
      "You go sit in that lounge while I seduce the victim" Toga said confidently as she gestured towards a certain red head who was sitting at the bar with an empty seat next to him.
      Toga sat down, ordering a drink and turning to Eijiro, "So, you come here often?" Toga asked as she turned in her stool.
      "Huh? Oh, well yeah I guess!" The make chuckled, "As often as I can, with all of my classes!"
     "Oh, so you're a student?" Toga asked, already knowing the answer to her question.
     "Y-yeah! I am. Heh..."
     "Hmm, I never found any interest in going to collage, but you know what I do find interest in..." Toga trailed off as she ran a hand up the other's muscular bicep.
      "O-oh, I'm, I'm really sorry, but I'm gay..." He chuckled as he slowly grabbed the females hand and put it back on her lap.
     "Oh, well then, lucky for you, so is my friend" Toga pointed to Dabi, who was drinking something clear as he sat at the lounge.
      "Oh?" Eijiro asked as he smirked, Standing up, the two made their way to the lounge, Toga sitting first, whispering something to the black haired male.
     "Act gay..."
       "Hey, your friend over her tells me you're interested in guys, huh?" The red head asked, sliding into the lounge.
      "I guess you could say that, and my my, aren't you a treat?" Dabi winked at Eijiro, before placing his hand on the other's thigh.
      "Hmm, so tell me, do you prefer being called daddy, or baby boy?" Kiri asked, turning more towards the other.
      "I prefer master" Dabi smirked as he could hear Toga giggle softly behind him.
     "Noted" Kiri chuckled before standing.
     "I'd love to stay, but I have a test tomorrow, hopefully I'll see you around, master."
     "W-wait!" Dabi says, reaching for the other male's hand, grabbing hold of it, "Why don't you spend the night at my place? It's not too far from here," Dabi and Toga followed Kirishima out the bar, stopping in front of the alleyway Tomura was hidden in.
     "Ah, I would love to, but this test is kind of important, but if you give me your number, I'll surely call you!"
      "Sorry, but waiting isn't really an option..." Kirishima turned swiftly at the sound of a new voice, before his vision went black and he passed out.
•••
Hey sorry this chapter is short. I didn't get any sleep last night so I'm tired. I also wanted to leave y'all on a cliff hanger. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! I will update as soon as possible!