Chapter 3: Shut Me Up

(I have way too many KiriBaku pics saved to my phone 😂)
••
      'Kirishima walked down the hallway, smiling and waving to every passing person her saw. As he turned the corner, a certain blonde caught his attention.
      "Damn nerd, can't you do anything right!?" Bakugou pushed Deku against the wall, punching the wall dangerously close to his head.
       "S-s-sorry, Kacchan. I didn't mean to to bump in into you..." Deku looked down, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.
       Kirishima swiftly walked to Bakugou's side, wrapping and arm around his shoulders, "Hey! What's up Bakubro? Oh hey Deku! Why don't we all walk to class together?" Kirishima looked at the clock, "Ah! Class is gonna start in a few minutes! C'mon let's go!" Kirishima led Deku and Bakugou to their classroom, never leaving the ash blonde's side.
      After class was lunch. Kirishima walked fast to catch up with Bakugou, "Hey! Bakugou!"
       "What do you want, Shitty Hair?" Bakugou huffed as he kept walking to the lunch line, a few people letting him go ahead of them so he doesn't blast their heads off.
      "Aha, well, I was wondering why you are so hard on Deku all the time?" Kirishima walked a bit faster to keep up with Bakugou and his power walk.
      "'Cause he's a damn wimp who never does anything for anyone. God, he such a fucking asshole."
       Kirishima just nodded, thinking to himself what Bakugou really means when he says that, 'Oh, so he's intimidated by Midoriya.'
      Kirishima and Bakugou bought lunch, sitting at a table with all of their, well, Kirishima's friends.
      "Hey! Have you guys noticed that Mido seems a bit down today?" Mina asked, worried about her friend.
      "Who the fuck cares about him? He should just take a swan dive off the roof already, god."
       Everyone stared at Bakugou, blank expressions on their faces.
       "What the hell, dude!?" Kaminari yelled at Bakugou, his hands slamming on the table as he stood up.
       "Yeah, Bakugou, that's horrible!" Mina joined in, Sero and Jirou nodding and standing up along with her.
      The four of started to walk away, shaking their heads. Jirou stopped and looked back at the male, "Hey, Bakugou," she started, " You disgust me" Jirou said something that the entire school could agree on.
       Well, almost the entire school, "Hey, Bakubro, why would you say that? It's not very manly" Kirishima looked sympathetically at Bakugou, knowing what pain he could be in right now.
       "He's a fucking loser. Just like I told you earlier, he should just die" Bakugou looked at Kirishima, hate growing in his eyes.
      "Look, Bakugou, just because Deku intimidates you doesn't mean  you can say stuff like that..."
       "WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT NERD INTI-"
       "No, Bakugou. I speak now. I see the way you look at Deku. You think he's a threat to your ego and status as 'The ruler'. Well, I'll tell you one thing. You may intimidate the people around you, and you may find pride in doing that, but you will never, and I mean never, become a good person. Not like this" Kirishima stood up, looked at Bakugou once more, who was looking at his hands in his lap, and walked away."
••
     Kirishima woke up to a wonderful smell. He sat up, his mind still fuzzy. Kirishima looked around, confusion filling his mind before he came to his senses, remembering the night before.
      Then, he remembered his dream. It seemed real, too real, but Kirishima couldn't recall that ever happening at school before Bakugou dropped out. The red head plopped back down on the bed, inhaling a deep breath.
       His eyes shot open. He jumped up, before climbing out of bed and running to the door. Tugging on the handle, the metal door wouldn't budge. Kirishima twisted it left, nothing. He twisted it right, still nothing. He pulled and he pushed. The door, was locked.
      "The hell?" Kirishima backed up from the door, accidentally bumping into a chair.
       He turned the chair and sat in it, his chest to the back of it. Kiri pouted at the door, "Of course it's locked, I am a prisoner, after all," he mumbled to himself.
       "Well, you're at least a guest. I mean, it's not like we invited you. We sort of forced you here, but whatever" Kirishima snapped out of his thoughts.
       Toga stood at the door, a plate of pastries in her hand, "The boss wanted me to give this to you. He baked them himself! I don't think I was supposedly tell you that..." Toga placed the plate on the desk behind Kirishima.
       "Thanks," The Red head mumbled.
       "Mhm, you know, maybe you can repay me with some of your blood!" The girl jumped, excitement in her eyes.
       Kirishima stood, stepping back to support himself in case he had to fight.
       "You nasty bitch, Get away from him!" Bakugou stomped into the room, ready to charge at anyone who might attack Kiri.
       "Aw, okay," Toga pouted but left the room, eager to avoid any punishment.
        "Phew, thanks Bakubro!" Kirishima sat back down, relieved.
       "Tch, that stupid nickname, still?" Bakugou huffed, looking away in attempt to hide the light blush that dusted his cheeks.
       "Aw! Bro! You remember!?" Kirishima jumped up, walking towards the blonde who had just previously shut the door.
       "Tch, whatever..." Bakugou turned towards Kiri, but was soon engulfed in a tight hug. Bakugou hugged back, hesitant in his response.
       Kirishima pulled away slightly, his arms still wrapped around the other's waist, "Aw, Bakubro, still secretly a softy, huh?" Kirishima smiled his shining smile, looking the spiky blonde in the eyes.
      "WHAT!? I WAS NEVER A SOFTY AND I STILL AM NOT!" Bakugou squeezed Kirishima's cheeks, causing the other boy to let out a laugh.
      "Okay, whatever you say, Katsuki," Kirishima smirked.
       Bakugou blushed, looking away, "Oh? So you like it when I say your first name, huh Katsuki?" Kirishima's lips just softly brushed against Bakugou's ear, making the other shiver.
       Bakugou didn't reply, he just looked to the side, "Ya know, it's funny how you're letting someone who you kidnapped, dominate you" Kirishima chuckled.
        Bakugou smirked, pushing the red head on to the bed, "Oh oh oh, a bit too cocky, are we?" Bakugou crawled on to the bed, straddling Kirishima.
       "I don't know, why don't you come and shut me up?" Kirishima smirked back at the blonde.
      Bakugou paused, before crawling off the bed and walking to the door, "Get dressed, we're going out."
•••
Word count: 1084
I send you all my best Owos

But all the Uwus are mine, HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT