Chapter 26 - Trouble

Gregorio's POV:

The long day wasn't enough, but Marotti caught me for an inderview too before I could leave, but I decided to go with it since he won't leave me alone until I do it.

After around 15-20 minutes we finished and I was about to head out when I heard a beautiful voice singing in the music room.

- That must be her... - I thought as I walked to the door and peeked in - Yes...

I was standing at the door, listening to her beautiful voice while she was singing Podemos.

I must admit... I like that song. German did a good job with that.

When she finished singing she looked up and just then she noticed me...

- Gregorio... - she smiled softly at me.

- Vicky... I thought you were already gone home - I said.

- I wanted to... But I saw Marotti caught up on you so I decided to wait for you until you're done - she replied, smiling.

- That's really nice of you... - I smiled now too and went up to hug her tightly and later we headed home together.

Angie's POV:

2 days later the show started and all the cameras were up.

I honestly don't know what to think about all this, but it's not my job to worry about it for now, but to roll with it.

I was doing some paperworks alone in the teacher's room when Marotti came in with another guy on his side.

I didn't see who it was because I didn't look up at them first.

- Angie! - I heard the familiar voice and I jumped out of my chair in surprise.

- Milton?! - I gasped as now I saw it was him who was with Marotti.

I first met Milton when me and Nicholas were living in France. He was also a teacher in the same school where Nicholas worked at.

Milton came up to me and hugged me tightly.

- I missed you so much, beautiful! - he said happily.

Before I could answer to that Nicholas came into the room.

- Milton! Buddy! - he screamed and hugged him, causing him to let go of me.. Finally.

- Nice to see you! - said Milton - How is my lovely couple?

Wait... He still thinks we're together?! Oh dear...

- Ehm... Milton... - I mumbled - We're not a couple already...

- Ooh! - Milton gasped - But then who are you married to? - he asked, looking at my ring.

- Someone else, obviously - I replied sarcastically.

I could hear Nicholas sighing deeply at the moment.

- Okay, okay. He must be a lucky man then...

Suddenly...

- Yes, I am lucky - said German who just walked inside the teacher's room and hugged me from behind.

- Nice timing... - I whispered, grinning.

- You're married to German Castillo?! - Milton gasped again - How come you two know each other?

- That's a long story - German replied, grinning cheekily - A very long story...

Gregorio's POV:

Something's not right today. Seems like Vicky keeps avoiding me the whole day and I don't know why.

I tried to talk to her, but something or someone always interrupted us.

On the afternoon I was in the music room when she came in. As soon as she saw me she turned around to leave, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

- Vicky... Please, talk to me... - I begged.

- What do you want me to say? - she asked sharply.

- That why are you keep avoiding me all day... What did I do?

- I don't know - she said sarcastically - You tell me.

- I... really don't know...

- Then let me help you... The interview with Marotti... - she muttered quietly.

Just then I realized, but it was too late. She shaked my hand off of her and stormed off.

I'm sure Marotti did something that made me look like I said something wrong just as he did with some of the students the last time. He wants me to go for that job so bad that he sure would do anything to make me accept it.

Even if he has to ruin my relationship too....