(𝗶𝗶) THE BIG PEAR

i don't want ur fucking adoration.

˗ˏˋ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖎 ˎˊ˗

•— the big pear —•
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    GRACE HAD GONE THROUGH AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS ON THE THIRTEEN HOUR PLANE RIDE

GRACE HAD GONE THROUGH AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS ON THE THIRTEEN HOUR PLANE RIDE. What for, you ask? There's so many reasons. For starters, Soojin ━━ Helen's other, excruciatingly bothersome, lab assistant ━━ is on the brink of causing the girl to lose her marbles. Helen had hoodwinked, bamboozled, scammed, and lead Grace astray by telling her U-Gin was sending them on a private plane, and leaving her with the impression that she wouldn't have to sit in a confined place with Soojin for half of an accursed day.

    He literally snores like a transport truck driving next to you on the highway. Truthfully, the only way she'd managed to walk off of that plane with Soojin alive next to her was the motivation the girl had for the job in New York. At this point in time Grace is debatably the most motivated she's ever been in her life. Helen could totally gauge her assistant's mood by a single glance at the girl, and let it be said, Grace was not a happy camper having to listen to Soojin's unpleasant resting noises. This day would mark the first and last time she would ever set foot on a plane with the boy by lack of protest.

    Her secondary cause for existential crisis had been handed to her in the form of legal papers sent directly from Stark industries. To be more specified, a 'Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality' agreement. It's fancy stuff . . . a file of paper that Grace couldn't bother to take the time to flip through. Her eyes had momentarily grazed over a few sentences: data and information that is comparatively sensitive material shall not be released to any media source, and something else along the lines of, this agreement acknowledges that confidential information and Stark Industries's research developments (including: verbal, written, electronic, or any other form) may not be discharged to the public.